• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Release Notes version 1.81 Feedback

Dopeykr

We will have a temporary downtime on Monday, June 13 in order to roll out version 1.81 on to our server. Please check back for any further updates regarding this release.

Seeing as how today is Tuesday, June 11, I don't think this is going to happen. Maybe in another year, but not this one :D:D:D
The next Monday June 13 is in 2022. So it's going to be a long wait. Just heard from customer support, they're sorry that I'm having problems.

Last edited:

DeletedUser23329

Hi, I just got the update on mobile and there's an accessibility issue. The combat results screen now has a fast, sharp, jittering animation. I had to close my eyes or turn my tablet away from me, it was making me sick to look at.

I have a health issue that causes visual data to be processed weirdly, but I would guess this animation would be problematic for people with vertigo, regular old motion sickness, or perhaps epilepsy. It is very fast and sharp. If it could be slowed down or we had the option to turn it off that would be nice.

I enjoy playing the game. I would prefer that it not make me want to throw up or be unable to see properly for several minutes just because of one little part. :)

Decided to also turn in a support ticket, but this bothered me enough I wanted as many of you to see it as possible.

Deborah M

Oh Wise One
Some mobile players have the factories so that you don't have to go in & out of each one to start production and workshops that you can start all at the same time. I REALLY want this! I keep wondering when it will go out to all players? I know it was supposed to be a test but it's been a while now so I keep looking for it to be available to everyone.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
Some mobile players have the factories so that you don't have to go in & out of each one to start production and workshops that you can start all at the same time. I REALLY want this! I keep wondering when it will go out to all players?
They have their hands full pushing out updates to everyone that show animated swords and shrinking enemy bar counts to make fighting tournaments slower.

DeletedUser18011

I hate the fancy Tourney animations on mobile. WHY add something useless that just adds bloat to the game and slows us down. It wasn’t listed in the release note, it just showed up today. HATE IT!

I don't fight on mobile because there's no tactical mode it's just instant win/loss and the computer doesn't do as good of a job as I do :)
But perhaps something is changed and I haven't tried it in a while. Overall I prefer the controls on the computer version better and that's where I spend 95% of my time anyway,

DeletedUser3595

The "upgraded" fight screen on the mobile does not really add to the game. It simply slows the battles for no discernible impact other than adding more graphics. It has easily doubled the time it takes to go through one battle.

While I appreciate the effort it took to create the effect, this one only detracts from game experience rather than enhancing.