• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Where is the Tree Enclosure I have been saving sun flares to get???

DeletedUser22943

As a new small player, the Solstice Event has been very challenging. I have been working very hard to get enough flares to try and win the Sparkling Tree Enclosure that is still on the Gems Page Daily Prize List for today. Imagine my disappointment, after working so hard, for the daily prize to be subbed with that stupid library cart thing instead. This is not fair to new, smaller players already struggling to get enough flares to win something worthwhile that will really help our new cities.
Please make this right and offer the tree enclosure again before the end of the event, for those who have worked so hard to try and get it.
Thank you.

DeletedUser23474

As a new small player, the Solstice Event has been very challenging. I have been working very hard to get enough flares to try and win the Sparkling Tree Enclosure that is still on the Gems Page Daily Prize List for today. Imagine my disappointment, after working so hard, for the daily prize to be subbed with that stupid library cart thing instead. This is not fair to new, smaller players already struggling to get enough flares to win something worthwhile that will really help our new cities.
Please make this right and offer the tree enclosure again before the end of the event, for those who have worked so hard to try and get it.
Thank you.

DeletedUser23474

The Gems of Elvenar page has a Daily Prize list on it, and it still shows the Tree Enclosure for today, or is the Gems page subversive and supposed to be a secret? Please excuse the bitterness of my disappointment. I have been using the Gems of Elvenar page for event and general game info since I began. Is it not legitimate with Inno Games?

Gath Of Baal

The Gems of Elvenar page has a Daily Prize list on it, and it still shows the Tree Enclosure for today, or is the Gems page subversive and supposed to be a secret? Please excuse the bitterness of my disappointment. I have been using the Gems of Elvenar page for event and general game info since I began. Is it not legitimate with Inno Games?

To my knowledge the Gems Of Knowledge site is player run and not an official INNO Games (Elvenar) site

Last edited:

Gath Of Baal

K just looked it up .. its player run as seen on their disclaimer

"The Elvenar Gems of Knowledge Team is made up of players just like you! It is our goal to help all players enjoy their game even more with timely, relevant, and accurate game information.

We are not associated with Elvenar nor InnoGames – content consumed from our site is at players’ own risk, but we aim to keep content as up-to-date and accurate as possible by playing and testing thoroughly, gathering input from players across multiple game worlds and markets, and keeping current with a variety of information sources."

They are still a great source of Elvenar knowledge though

DeletedUser8192

Thank you.

You said it nicer than I did Silver lol..Guess my frustration with INNO has simply been building so I am not feeling as nice with my words these days of late..Would be really nice to grab that tree, I love the enclosure and it is my favorite color so I was really looking forward to it..

NightshadeCS

I have seen the Sparkling Tree enclosure in the last several events, so you may have a chance at that or something similar again soon. :D

The Carting Library is a really wonderful little building, though. KP is always useful to upgrade Ancient Wonders (once you have them) if you are tech-locked. For the small slice of time in which you may not have any Wonders and are tech-locked, you can donated that KP to other Wonders and possibly get runes and KP instants as prizes. (If you are on mobile, I apologize, as that feature is not yet available).:confused::(

DeletedUser8192

I have seen the Sparkling Tree enclosure in the last several events, so you may have a chance at that or something similar again soon. :D

The Carting Library is a really wonderful little building, though. KP is always useful to upgrade Ancient Wonders (once you have them) if you are tech-locked. For the small slice of time in which you may not have any Wonders and are tech-locked, you can donated that KP to other Wonders and possibly get runes and KP instants as prizes. (If you are on mobile, I apologize, as that feature is not yet available).:confused::(

I already have the Blue one, in fact I have two, I just haven't placed my other one..I really wanted the Green one :-(

But, just random bits of data on a screen, not going to lose sleep over it, however, I can do without a single kp point each day and utilize my space for other things..It's not the worst building, just a major bummer when you were looking towards a specific prize all tournament and controlled your spending enough to give yourself a good shot at it, at the end of the event..

Plus, they are already making us get the library in the grand prize slots, so why take away our daily and replace it with something we already have to get if we want Stone upgrades..

Perhaps you are right and we will see the Green enclosure again, but i'm not holding my breath lol...

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
I know newer players like them, but culture-only buildings quickly become junk and just waste space in your city. Basically, if a building does not do something besides culture, a lot of people do not bother trying to get them. Some probably complain straight to Inno about them being in the prize list too. And maybe this time around, enough people complained about wasted daily prizes that Inno swapped several of them for something else.

DeletedUser

Some probably complain straight to Inno about them being in the prize list too. And maybe this time around, enough people complained about wasted daily prizes that Inno swapped several of them for something else.

I seriously doubt that. We just lost two good players because Inno doesn't listen. They're not going to remove a prize or two just because some dissatisfied players complained about prizes they don't like, because they sure don't seem to care about anything else dissatisfied players don't like.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
I seriously doubt that. We just lost two good players because Inno doesn't listen. They're not going to remove a prize or two just because some dissatisfied players complained about prizes they don't like, because they sure don't seem to care about anything else dissatisfied players don't like.

Unfortunately, while the forum will miss Soggy, he means exactly zero to Inno, as in zero dollars spent to support the game, so they couldn't care less about him. I can't say how they would view Tedious because I have no idea if he was a spender or not. All Inno will care about is there are probably several new mobile players of the game for each of the older players who quit. New players they will make more money from.

As for the replacement of buildings, I think even they realized how stupid it was to put the Observatory in as a daily prize, when we can craft that one. I do not even remember the original prize from the day before that one, other than it was another culture-only building. I am still shocked the bronze and silver guards were kept in, but I guess they decided to change stuff too late for those two.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
I am not exactly sure why they changed the prizes, but Loki is right I am afraid, it wasn't anything to do with complaints from players. It is their game and they do what they like with it, whether we like it or not! It has always been this way.

But they have changed some things because of complaints, like various quest goals. The addition of "OR" options to certain quests was because of player complaints. The restoration of the KP reward from the Stonehenge to what it was at the beginning of the event in Beta was probably due to players complaints/dissatisfaction with the change. They have, or had, a survey running in the Beta forums about the 3.5 hour length for Pet Food with the Storm and Aureate Phoenix, probably because of all the player complaints about that being too short of a time length. I am sure there have been plenty of other times this is true too in the 4+ years the game has been out. Just because our biggest complaints/problems with the game seem to go unanswered does not mean they are not listening and fixing some things.

DeletedUser

They have, or had, a survey running in the Beta forums about the 3.5 hour length for Pet Food with the Storm and Aureate Phoenix, probably because of all the player complaints about that being too short of a time length.

Polls are made by Community Mods, not anyone who works for Inno. If an idea or suggestion gets enough positive votes, it's passed on to Elvenar's developers who decide to make the change or not. But the polls aren't started by Inno themselves.

https://beta.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/make-storm-and-aureate-pet-food-last-longer.12891/

Gath Of Baal

I know newer players like them, but culture-only buildings quickly become junk and just waste space in your city.

Not everyone plays the game and makes a city to get the max benefit from every building or every single square, Some people want things for no other reason then they like the way it looks or they want it to complete their collection or they have a vision of how they want their Fantasy city to look like and a particular prize fits that theme... What is wasted space in your opinion might be space well used for someone else..

I already have the Blue one, in fact I have two, I just haven't placed my other one..I really wanted the Green one :-(

Plus something also made the OP @BLUE61 really want the sparkling tree enclosure, when so many better prizes were available.. Whos to say they are wrong for wanting these things that others think are a waste of space or junk prizes..

Take a look at my Felyendral city some time, then tell me if my city is efficient and not wasting space. My city is exactly the way I pictured it in my head and I am happy with it... My F world city would probably make a lot of players scream "Why Do That!!" lol

Tried to post a screen shot of it but it wont allow it for some reason..

DeletedUser

@Gath Of Baal, I love that city.

Gath Of Baal's city.jpg

Well done. :)