• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Hello WELL MET!

LEO1WOLF

I'm considered new to Elvenar, though I've been active in-game since about March of '18. We have a full 25-ct. Fellowship "Almighty Kings & Queens" & we're a pretty well-rounded, fun-loving bunch.

My heart is still in W.o.W. & the Diablo platforms (well, almost all Blizz games) - - I know, bite my tongue, right? But I spend a LOT of time here & U.S.D.'s on those doggone Diamonds! I sure wish Elvenar was a little more charitable to giving players diamonds, but that's me.

Cheers to YOU from Aurora, Colorado, U.S.A.
-Lone Wolf

LEO1WOLF

Diablo means devil, right? :) What does W.o.W mean? I have got a couple hundred from them, but not recently. Have you done the "Verify your email account?"

Yes Diablo, Diablo II & Diablo III are all about fighting the devil's minions & Diablo himself. W.o.W. = World of Warcraft, both of these platforms are from Blizzard.

Use extreme caution if doing any "Verify your email account", reason being, Blizzard.net will only send you notifications if you elect to receive them & that's only if you've been a customer/subscriber of theirs anytime in the past - - again, it would only come from Blizzard.net & the others are SCAMMERS 'n' Spammers. :eek::mad: But indeed, I'm glad you asked! :) ;)

LEO1WOLF

Welcome Leo!
@Saphirra the magnificent WoW, I believe is World of Warcraft.
I have not tried any other online games, especially since I am invested in 6 realms here. :p
Previously only played FFX & FFXII.

Thank you very kindly @Laochra & that is a very attractive avatar you have there! (I'm only on 3 realms here, so I understand how much you're invested.) :D

DeletedUser20396

Yes Diablo, Diablo II & Diablo III are all about fighting the devil's minions & Diablo himself. W.o.W. = World of Warcraft, both of these platforms are from Blizzard.

Use extreme caution if doing any "Verify your email account", reason being, Blizzard.net will only send you notifications if you elect to receive them & that's only if you've been a customer/subscriber of theirs anytime in the past - - again, it would only come from Blizzard.net & the others are SCAMMERS 'n' Spammers. :eek::mad: But indeed, I'm glad you asked! :) ;)
Well thanks for the info on the scammers. I might play other games, but this one is straight up. They gave me 50 diamonds for verifying. I show you how. On the bottom of your screen there is a nut. ('bout the only way to describe it.) You click it and volume comes up, log out, music control, etc. But the one we're interested in is the options nut. Click it, and then click the options nut at the end of the "Email and Password" bar. Then from there you type your email you used to get on this game, and then you go to your email. When you get there, there is an email from elvenar, open it and click the verify button. It should take you to another tab, and then it says, "Thank you for verifying." Here's a pic to help get through the mumbo jumbo I just said. :) tempsnip.png

Here's another one for when you get into the options nut.sdfds.PNG

HJK84

Welcome!

Ah yes, Blizzard games are quite nice. Cinematics FTW! :eek:
I use to play D3 when it 1st came out, with the Auction house. Got hacked, lost my Sorc 90+ Paragon. So I quit.
Then bought 2 more copies of the game, gifted one to a friend in L.A. and we started gaming again. Stopped playing right before Necromancer came out.

I still play some Sc2 here and there. I sure did love the storylines Blizz came up with.

WoW. Never touched it, scared. I the kind to start and finish a game. That world will probably be the end of me, lol :confused:

LEO1WOLF

Thanks @LEO1WOLF
@Sir Squirrel designed my avatar & sig for me. :D

Ha-Ha, wish I could pay you to do one like my PIC in the middle of this Avatar here. Reason being, that one is from '99, it's hard to believe it's been 20 years ago that I was at our Renaissance Festival in Larkspur, CO. My hair has grown out a lot, but I'm much grayer & a bit heavier (I turned 50 on Monday, EESH!), but I miss that look. Laochra, I'm not trying to make "brownie points", but you've got SOOOO much talent, you could be doing things artistically in a professional medium! Peace to ya' Sis! :D

LEO1WOLF

Well thanks for the info on the scammers. I might play other games, but this one is straight up. They gave me 50 diamonds for verifying. I show you how. On the bottom of your screen there is a nut. ('bout the only way to describe it.) You click it and volume comes up, log out, music control, etc. But the one we're interested in is the options nut. Click it, and then click the options nut at the end of the "Email and Password" bar. Then from there you type your email you used to get on this game, and then you go to your email. When you get there, there is an email from elvenar, open it and click the verify button. It should take you to another tab, and then it says, "Thank you for verifying." Here's a pic to help get through the mumbo jumbo I just said. :) View attachment 4919

Here's another one for when you get into the options nut.View attachment 4920

Thank you very kindly for your response Saphirra! When you say: "there is a nut", that nut is more like a COG ;) (i.e. - - copy 'n' paste: PIC of cogwheel in an inter-webs search). That's supposedly the international sign for settings on many tech-related platforms, app's, devices, hardware, etc. You are SOOOO cool for leading me to that verify function, thank you so much Saph! :)

LEO1WOLF

hello and welcome LEO1WOLF
i too used to play W.o.W., DDO and some other shoot'em up games
i like Elvenar a lot
i have bought no diamonds and never intend to
:cool:i really like the Wishing Well, has a chance to give you diamonds............ i have 6 of them in my city :)
i like your avatar
16576.jpg
... is it a picture of the real you?

Thanks for the welcome Sputnik9009!

Yeppers that's me, a LONG time ago. As I stated to Laochra (above), that one is from '99, it's hard to believe it's been 20 years ago that I was at our Renaissance Festival in Larkspur, CO. My hair has grown out a lot, but I'm much grayer & a bit heavier (I turned 50 on Monday, EESH!), but I miss that look.

Your (6) Wishing Wells probably look pretty cool too, do you have them grouped together or in various places in your city? I will always have a minimum of (2) W.W.'s working in mine, because you're right - - they tend to kick out some really useful things & HEY, it's always a nice surprise to see a diamond or two, right?!!! Anyway, thanks again for your warm welcome Pally.

LEO1WOLF

Welcome!

Ah yes, Blizzard games are quite nice. Cinematics FTW! :eek:
I use to play D3 when it 1st came out, with the Auction house. Got hacked, lost my Sorc 90+ Paragon. So I quit.
Then bought 2 more copies of the game, gifted one to a friend in L.A. and we started gaming again. Stopped playing right before Necromancer came out.

I still play some Sc2 here and there. I sure did love the storylines Blizz came up with.

WoW. Never touched it, scared. I the kind to start and finish a game. That world will probably be the end of me, lol :confused:

Sorry to hear you got hacked Pally, that really bites! :mad: I got the Blizzard Entertainment Authenticator & it's great for some peace of mind. Now, that was years ago, I'd picked it up on either Blizzard.net's "store", or perhaps it was even on E-Bay. I agree with you - - their Cinematics (Blizzard's) are freakin' cool, huh?!!! :cool: Peace to you HJK84 - - & thank you very kindly for your welcome. :)

DeletedUser16929

Your (6) Wishing Wells probably look pretty cool too, do you have them grouped together or in various places in your city? I will always have a minimum of (2) W.W.'s working in mine, because you're right - - they tend to kick out some really useful things & HEY, it's always a nice surprise to see a diamond or two, right?!!! Anyway, thanks again for your warm welcome Pally.
yes, i have been luck a few times when two of the W.W.'s gave diamonds............ always makes my day! :D
i have them in two different groups due to the guys in the city planning department, engineers and the architects can't get together enough to arrange them into a happy face design, :), oh, ya, i hold all three of those positions! LoL :rolleyes:;)
i am currently upgrading from fairies to orcs and the house goes from 2x4 to 4x3, just rearranging city to accommodate
i really did like the fairy building look:), the orcs look different as to say they kind of scared me, i am loosing my beautiful city look

DeletedUser16929

Well thanks for the info on the scammers. I might play other games, but this one is straight up. They gave me 50 diamonds for verifying. I show you how. On the bottom of your screen there is a nut. ('bout the only way to describe it.) You click it and volume comes up, log out, music control, etc. But the one we're interested in is the options nut. Click it, and then click the options nut at the end of the "Email and Password" bar. Then from there you type your email you used to get on this game, and then you go to your email. When you get there, there is an email from elvenar, open it and click the verify button. It should take you to another tab, and then it says, "Thank you for verifying." Here's a pic to help get through the mumbo jumbo I just said. :)

Here's another one for when you get into the options nut.
thank you Saphirra for showing me this! :D

LEO1WOLF

yes, i have been luck a few times when two of the W.W.'s gave diamonds............ always makes my day! :D
i have them in two different groups due to the guys in the city planning department, engineers and the architects can't get together enough to arrange them into a happy face design, :), oh, ya, i hold all three of those positions! LoL :rolleyes:;)
i am currently upgrading from fairies to orcs and the house goes from 2x4 to 4x3, just rearranging city to accommodate
i really did like the fairy building look:), the orcs look different as to say they kind of scared me, i am loosing my beautiful city look

I feel you - - the Orc's look was so ugly as far as my city goes, I couldn't wait to get out of that Chapter for sure. Well, I guess since you hold all 3 hats as far as city planning is concerned - - at least you know just the person to get the problem solved. L.o.L.! That's a KILLER Avatar you have their Sputnik9009 & thanks again for your input my Friend.