• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Sharpest Crayon In-game Actions

DeletedUser20951

since the next weekly tournament starts in about 10 hours
And it'll be a nonboosted tournie for me, too! Woo! Been working on increasing all of my relic counts well passed five hundred while maintaining crafting spell production, and my stock has increased alright by completing the six rounds for twelve provinces in those and six for six in boosted. I might never need each above that, but I never want to run out of any, either, so hoarding it is (hoarding is always the answer).

Relics.jpg

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
And it'll be a nonboosted tournie for me, too! Woo! Been working on increasing all of my relic counts well passed five hundred while maintaining crafting spell production, and my stock has increased alright by completing the six rounds for twelve provinces in those and six for six in boosted. I might never need each above that, but I never want to run out of any, either, so hoarding it is (hoarding is always the answer).

View attachment 6250

You will want to maintain 500 minimum in your marble, crystal, and gems anyway, since those will be your boosted sentient goods in chapter 12, 13, and 14 respectively, and you will want to have the max boosted bonus on them when you get there.

DeletedUser20951

You will want to maintain 500 minimum in your marble, crystal, and gems anyway, since those will be your boosted sentient goods in chapter 12, 13, and 14 respectively, and you will want to have the max boosted bonus on them when you get there.
Aye, that's my motivation for staying above five hundred... which will become useful a few years from now (my rough estimate of when I'll reach those chapters). XD Ah, if the game hangs on long enough, I suspect they'll add something for the other three relics to boost, and that's my prophetic purpose for keeping five hundred of all of 'em lying around.

DeletedUser20951

*makes rumbling grumbling noise of displeasure in back of throat* My, what I had believed in without question, meticulously obsessive higher chapter replacement of culture crafting thingies has injured me most grievously. Went to compare the culture granted by a previous tree stump with that of the improved version, as one does, and was momentarily shocked at how great the increase, and then SCANDALIZED to realize that it was not a single chapter behind, but two. Oh, woe be to me! THE MIGHTY HAVE FALLEN AND BLOODY TEARS RAIN UPON OUR SORROW.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
In the FA, I go to make the badge that requires elixir. No trades up, but it is not my boost, so I burn the supplies in the wholesaler for the elixir. In chapter 14, we are talking 700k supplies for 3k elixir. I do that and collect the badge, then look at my city and my Traveling Merchant III and see the free elixir waiting for me there.

DeletedUser20951

In the FA, I go to make the badge that requires elixir. No trades up, but it is not my boost, so I burn the supplies in the wholesaler for the elixir. In chapter 14, we are talking 700k supplies for 3k elixir. I do that and collect the badge, then look at my city and my Traveling Merchant III and see the free elixir waiting for me there.
Oh no! I haven't committed that specific gaffe (yet), but I have done something similar with acquiring KP. I do many bright things concerning KP. Numerous times, even.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Oh no! I haven't committed that specific gaffe (yet), but I have done something similar with acquiring KP. I do many bright things concerning KP. Numerous times, even.

Yeah, KP. After the marble tournament ended, I took all the AW instants awards from the completed chests and put them into a Wonder all at once, instead of 10 at a time for the Wonder Society Badges. So 1 badge instead of 3.

DeletedUser20951

Yeah, KP. After the marble tournament ended, I took all the AW instants awards from the completed chests and put them into a Wonder all at once, instead of 10 at a time for the Wonder Society Badges. So 1 badge instead of 3.
YES! I was constantly doing that! I like to claim I only have serious trouble with holding exact numbers in my head, when, while I am worse at anything involving the cursed numerical, I'm absolute pants at connecting dots, points, and their ilk together and applying such to the greater whole, as well. Multitasking does not become me. In fact, come to think of it, IT IS MY NEMESIS. *raises stabby spork and leaps at multitasking, going for its jugular*

DeletedUser20951

*stares off blankly to the side and then slowly, deliberately refocuses directly* It was bound to happen eventually, this error of questionable brilliance... I have been hoarding KP packs since the start of the event. There was a reason for this. A good reason, in fact. You know those quests telling you to spend KP? And how there are quests to buy KP? Yeah... Yeah, I was buying KP to complete both. I didn't need to be doing that. I DID NOT. But, hey, the keyword here is "was". : D

T6583

Once I forgot to lock my computer when I stepped away for a few hours, and when I came back my little one had "helpfully" spent 1000 diamonds on a builder upgrade I didn't want
I left mine unattended for a few minutes while I thought my little one was still napping and she spent 3000+ diamonds on finishing a tech that I had just started. I feel your pain. I was definitely cursing myself.

I keep forgetting to use MM/PoP spells right before collecting overnight collections, even when I've been planning on using them
Same here.

DeletedUser20951

So, a little relevant backstory of how I play the game. I have two cities, one elven and one human, with the human city created about a week after the elven, which I consider my 'main'. For quite some time, my human was a few thousand higher in score, something I think has contributed to others mistaking it as the elder (along with anybody that might 'know' me from the forums), as it is here where I am more frequently contacted in private messages. Anyway, I sync up everything as much as possible between my two, factories, workshops, Wonders, techs, etc., and production cycles. I hop straight from my main to my second (MY USURPER), and land in the chatbox there, in most cases, causing my fellows to make the same mistake. Now, I had always sort of wondered exactly what was the reason for the higher score for my human, but not enough to actually figure it out... yet it was staring me, RIGHT IN THE FACE, the entire time! I just didn't put one and one together (MATH IS HARD) regarding a well-recognized fact. Dwarven style human plank factories provide four hundred more points than a Dwarven style elven steel factory. Yes, my respective boosts. YES, THE REASON FOR THE SCORE DISCREPANCY. A readily obvious reason that eluded me for months until tonight, proving, beyond any sliver of doubt, THAT I AM THE SHARPEST CRAYON IN THE MULTIVERSE. Thank you.