• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

looking for a new fs

Matrickz

steel scroll elixir. almost 130k points. Play daily and nightly. Contribute a lot. Chat a lot. Tours always over 1k Now in dragons. Write me if you have questions

Tintella

Check out Dragons of the Mist, Matrickz. We are a FS in the top 100 and continuing to grow. We are a chatty group but also extremely helpful to one another. I have 2 inactive members that will be removed from the FS if I don't hear back from them, so we would be happy to have you join us. If interested, send me a message. We would be happy to include you in our upcoming tourneys and adventures!

ytq9

steel scroll elixir. almost 130k points. Play daily and nightly. Contribute a lot. Chat a lot. Tours always over 1k Now in dragons. Write me if you have questions
Enchanted Mist is an active (top 100 rank), relaxed fellowship. Participate in team activities, visit regularly, help with trades and build your city how you want. Chatty too ;)