• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

This event reminded me, can we get different icons for different productions?

Alistaire

Like how planks all show 2 planks stacked, you could make them show 1 plank for 3hr, 2 for 9hr, 3 for 1day and 4 for 2day. And/or put a small number by the icon 1-6 which would cover ws productions too. Or different colors...just something to distinguish them. So easy to lose track of what's where when you have a lot out for an event. And on mobile you can't even check without actually collecting, as it is right now.

DeletedUser20951

Ooo, this would be a cool little modification to improve quality of gaming and something that should be simple to implement. I like the idea of different stacks being shown for different productions, but that might be difficult to distinguish between for those with sight impairments.

DeletedUser20951

Could do all the options or allow people to choose between adding a number, changed color, and/or the icon itself, and make an option to make the icons bigger for that.
I love customization and being able to choose what works best for yourself! An option to increase icon size would be awesome, as well (my sight's pretty bad and I've got bottle cap glasses; seeking out tiny stuff on the regular basically means having a perpetual eyestrain headache).

Socrates28

I love customization and being able to choose what works best for yourself! An option to increase icon size would be awesome, as well (my sight's pretty bad and I've got bottle cap glasses; seeking out tiny stuff on the regular basically means having a perpetual eyestrain headache).
Sorry to hear of your not so good eyesight. It must make it difficult to see the small details of the animation and such. Glad you are persevering through the difficulty in playing the game.
I would also like to see some form of color or icon change to make it easier to see what is cooking without actually trying to collect it. I can at least look at what is done on the pc without collecting it, but not on my tablet or phone. (play all 3 formats depending on where I am.)

DeletedUser20951

Sorry to hear of your not so good eyesight. It must make it difficult to see the small details of the animation and such. Glad you are persevering through the difficulty in playing the game.
COKE BOTTLE GLASSES(?)! "Bottle cap"?! I kept thinking about Fallout currency and that something wasn't right with the 'saying'. XD Anyway, I'm just grateful for not being completely blind (yet) and I turn off the animations. To me, there's no actual choice between squinty headaches and no playing of games.
I would also like to see some form of color or icon change to make it easier to see what is cooking without actually trying to collect it.
I double and thrice check after setting production to make sure I've selected the right cycle, and changing it to where you could tell what is presently being produced, and not only when production is finished, would be a perk I'd much appreciate.