• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Cap on Expansions?

DeletedUser3178

Hi Guys,

Just making sure I am not losing it or in some sort of bug. For scouting & completing provinces is there really a cap out of how many you can do and still be able to use them to open another land expansion?

Thanks

Illy

FYI I did search for this but either I am confuddled and can't get the right combo to have it found...or I am old and senile. ;)

Black watch

So from what I can gather, I've got 6 expansions left in the research tree (I"m in S&D) and 15 Provence expansions left that are available to me. I'm at 313 right now. So after counting what I still CAN fill (50), that leaves me with a paltry 21, I'll be 29 expansions short?
Really?
That's uh... that's a game breaker for me...

Deleted User - 3932582

So from what I can gather, I've got 6 expansions left in the research tree (I"m in S&D) and 15 Provence expansions left that are available to me. I'm at 313 right now. So after counting what I still CAN fill (50), that leaves me with a paltry 21, I'll be 29 expansions short?
Really?
29 short of what? These are premium expansions, that's nothing new. Farm those diamonds if you want some, but you can certainly finish the game without them.

DeletedUser5676

Really?
The 29 are reserved for people who pay for diamonds. The company has to make money somehow.

DeletedUser2959

I'm not piling on, honest. There are people who spend literally hundreds and hundreds of dollars filling in those empty squares. This money keeps the game alive and free for the rest of us. There aren't even any ads or anything, so they have to make a profit somewhere. Please don't let that frustrate you, in the end it's a good thing.

Mykan

Oh Wise One
These are premium expansions, that's nothing new. Farm those diamonds if you want some, but you can certainly finish the game without them.

Absolutely, considering they have stated the game is balanced around the free-to-play player there is plenty of space. I believe there are more free expansions available then what the game is balanced on:D, based on some indicators they have previously given.

Black watch

Black watch, what's your Wishing Well situation like? If you've reached S&D, you should have at least one of the darn things by now.

I've managed to pick up 4 so far in the event, I have a total of 7 waiting for space. Two working. I've got 50 diamonds in a week and half off the two...
exhales..

I hear what you say folks, yeah, everyone has to make money... that's cool. I'll have to make do and try and get more space to put more wells. Seems a bit ironic... :)

Thanks for the input...