• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Looking for an active Fellowship

• Thread starter DeletedUser22819
  • Start date

DeletedUser22819

I am GreatDrago and I am looking for an active Fellowship. I am boosted in Steel, Scrolls, and Magic Dust. I always go through the Fellowship list, participate in FA's, and Tournaments. I am currently at just over 11k, have been playing since mid march, and just recenlt left a fellowship that was in decline that had fewer active members then inactive. I am on long enough to go through the list and hit the tournaments when I am on which takes about half hour to 45 minutes, post trades or take trades when I can.

DeletedUser

if you could consider changing server for the right fellowship we have a few openings in Elcysandir. if you come over we will do everything possible to assist your growth.

DeletedUser22819

if you could consider changing server for the right fellowship we have a few openings in Elcysandir. if you come over we will do everything possible to assist your growth.

My city here in Sinya Arda is my first city as it stands I am also in Winyandor almost on Ch4 and also in a fellowship there, I am not going to let this city go as it is bigger than the one in Winyandor, thanks for the offer though.

hlywd

Always a spot open in RenegadeSwashbucklers. Just message me or send out an request to join. We are a 6chest tourney but no one is required to do any particular amount. Any help is appreciated. We help each other with trades and growing your city. We are a fun and friendly group..
hlywd
(archmage)
SLE1 and Peutetre
(mages)

Azla

Worlds End is looking for active members. We are up to 8 chests and have scored in the top 20 in the last 3 fellowship adventures. We have chat channels set up on the discord gaming server with tips and tricks.

Fairy Queen Medb

Enchanted Myst is looking for two active members. We are going for ten chests in Dust starting on Tues, Nov 12. Join us for the week to see if we are the right FA for you.

DeletedUser11385

We have a few openings! We are focusing on tourney play we have been averaging 6-7 chests and utilize multi kp trains. We are relaxed and easy going but we are looking to hit 10 chests with a full group! FA is not required but fun to play, visits are a must. We welcome all players new to experienced who are looking for good tourney results.
Sinya Arda.png