• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

mobile blueprint count when crafting RR instants

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
In the mobile version of Elvenar if you have a spell to convert Blueprints to RRs, you can see how many Blueprints you have in the crafting window of your Magic Academy. Look for a blue circle with three dots to the right of your count of available combining catalysts. Clicking that brings up a list of other potential components, including Broken Shards and Blueprints.
upload_2019-10-6_10-44-41.png

Last edited:

WolfSinger

This needs to come to the PC version as well. Off to download the mobile version - just so I can see my blueprint count.

WolfSinger

@Ashrem - I have never been able to see how many blueprints I have in the browser version. I just had a RR spell come up in my MA so will have to look again to see if I can figure out how to see that information.

DeletedUser9244

@ Ashrem - See my post entitled "Blueprints"

Last edited: