• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Autumn Zodiac Event Feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted User - 3932582

Just not to derail this thread from complaining ;) Here are my last 7 quests:

Code:
- Scout 1 Province or Research 1 Technology or Gain 15 Vision Vapor
- Gain 400 Spell Fragments or Scout 1 Province

Brutal. But my favorite part is how Inno provided this alternative to Gain 400 SF. Which is... another Scout. Rubbing it in? Subtle, I approve ;)

GlamDoll

Just not to derail this thread from complaining ;) Here are my last 7 quests:

Of course you're not. :p lol

Code:
Brutal. But my favorite part is how Inno provided this alternative to Gain 400 SF. Which is... another Scout. Rubbing it in? Subtle, I approve ;)

There are those among you, that make it really difficult NOT to love...or at least, admire.

Anyways, thanks for the laugh! Almost spewed my Yuengling Golden Pilsner o_O :)

DeletedUser23049

LOL, reduction of workshop quests they say? Here is my last 5 quests:

Code:
- Produce Basket of Groceries [9 h] 6 times with a Workshop from your current of previous 3 Chapters
- Produce Basket of Groceries [9 h] 6 times with a Workshop from your current of previous 3 Chapters
- Solve 45 Tournament Encounters or Solve 9 Encounters
- Produce Advanced Tools [3 h] 8 times with a Workshop from your current of previous 3 Chapters
- Produce Toolbox [1 d] 5 times with a Workshop from your current of previous 3 C
[QUOTE="MinMax Gamer, post: 158926, member: 22430"]LOL, reduction of workshop quests they say? Here is my last 5 quests:

[code]
- Solve 45 Tournament Encounters or Solve 9 Encounters
- Produce Advanced Tools [3 h] 8 times with a Workshop from your current of previous 3 Chapters
- Produce Toolbox [1 d] 5 times with a Workshop from your current of previous 3 Chapters
all i have got is scout 1 prov,research 1 tech,or gain 15 vison vapor. come on inno this is not fun NOT fun at all.

Risen Malchiah

I keep seeing mention of a gain coins quest. I thought it was a joke until *finally* just now I have had my very first gain coins quest since the ones in the beginning. Yeah... I was shocked. And overjoyed. But it was of course short-lived. I was able to finish that very quickly and get back to the usual repetitions, but it was certainly a nice diversion. :)

(For a sense of how relevant this is, it's now 17ish days? And I'm doing well enough to have gained about 18 artifacts so for this quest to show up *now* for the first time was really odd.)

chgobob33

I really hope it's not, but from what I've read in this thread, the repeating quests seem to be hitting the quicker questing players more frequently, as several have been listing their exact 'rotations', not skipping over the short and/or easy ones. As I stated, mine have been of a wider variety, in general.

I think the repeating quests ARE hitting quicker questing players, maybe that is their screw-up??? For example you flip to scout or tech or VV and within a minute or less complete it with instants you seem to get the same one again. Maybe their random number generator only flips at intervals ie a player keeps getting the same until the timer calls for a "new" random quest in waiting? ie maybe the next coming taskstay static for a few minutes etc before going to another "random" quest?

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
I keep seeing mention of a gain coins quest. I thought it was a joke until *finally* just now I have had my very first gain coins quest since the ones in the beginning. Yeah... I was shocked. And overjoyed. But it was of course short-lived. I was able to finish that very quickly and get back to the usual repetitions, but it was certainly a nice diversion. :)

(For a sense of how relevant this is, it's now 17ish days? And I'm doing well enough to have gained about 18 artifacts so for this quest to show up *now* for the first time was really odd.)

Since you have gotten 18 artifacts, does that put you over the 200 total quests mark yet?

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Getting 18 artifact before 200 total quests requires considerable luck even with the best chests for grand prizes...

If I had gotten a bit luckier with the key prizes in the chests, I might have done it by quest 200. As it is, I am on quest 202 and 1 1/2 grand prizes away from 18 artifacts, so I will definitely get there by quest 210.

Black watch

Never! I have been keeping an eye on this thread, it is very important :)

I'm assuming you're asking me? If so, as I mentioned above I have been keeping an eye on this thread, because it is important, and it contains a lot of useful and valuable information from our players. All I can update on is that the feedback has indeed been forwarded.

If you were not asking me, well then, oh well... :oops:

Yes, I was asking you... thank you for the update. I really appreciate what you're doing.

Captain Asgard

I think the repeating quests ARE hitting quicker questing players, maybe that is their screw-up??? For example you flip to scout or tech or VV and within a minute or less complete it with instants you seem to get the same one again.

That's not how it is for me. It takes me more than a minute to complete those quests, and I've still gotten them back-to-back.

WolfSinger

This morning I had produce basket of Groceries 6 times - that one was from last night - I typically set everything for 9 hours overnight.

Followed by:

Gain 11 Relics
Solve 45 Tournament Encounters or Solve 9 Encounters
Gail 11 Relics
Gain 5 Enchantment items (fortunately - I haven't been collecting the CC's I've been producing unless this comes up)
Gain 11 Relics

Now working on

Scout 1 Province or Research 1 Technology or Gain 15 Vision Vapor

ETA: Thank you to the player who mentioned only doing 3 out of 4 encounters in each province so you could go back and do the gain relics quests easier. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

DeletedUser3468

Just a (not at all positive) update on the latest game stopper in my tiny level 2 city. You'd think that a buy 10 KP quest wouldn't be so bad, wouldn't you. Any of my larger cities could handle that with no problem, even if I got a second one back to back. Not so in my tiny town (where my city name is Cari needs coins! MH pls!) The first "buy 10 kp" took all my coin (except that needed to set my factories) and all my planks for 2 days to finish it. That's including all coins I got from my wishing wells, and from the couple of coin instants I'd won, all the coins from my visiting my neighbors, etc. Then when I got it again, immediately after using everything I had to finish the first one, I began to wonder, why bother? I'm tech locked because I can't spare the coins/goods to finish research (I have 2 ready to go once I can come up with the coins, etc.) Making it doubly frustrating, the very next tech, which I can't get to because I can't finish the 2 ahead of it that I've already filled with the necessary KP is... wait for it... Ancient Wonders! At least if that were open and finished, I could DO something with the kp I have and continue to earn more instead of being stuck. Argh!!!! :mad::mad::mad:

@WolfSinger, my "like" was for the very last bit... I also leave the last of the 8 encounters in provinces undone (I'm assuming since you say 3 of 4, you're referring to tourney) where I have the AW (drawing a blank on which it is) that gives extra relics. Nice to be able to do one encounter and get 2 or 3 relics for it especially since in those cities I'm at the recurring "get 9 relics" now. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.