• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Autumn Zodiac Event Feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser3468

Endless Excavation. Mine is high enough that I get +3 for a total of 4 relics for the 8th encounter in a province. I no longer finish any provinces except during events.

Thanks Ashrem. It was kind of a "duh!" moment for me.:oops::rolleyes: Especially since that's the reason why EE is one of the first AWs that I put up! :confused::confused::confused: Just a senior moment, I guess! :p

GlamDoll

Welp....It appears, this thread was/is)?..., quote-unquote, "shutdown", just like that. Talk about your catch-22. I tried to be hopeful, that we here on the Live Forum, would prevail, where it seemingly failed with our first defense, the Beta Forum, of this Thread's subject. This was our last defense, at least, from my chair.

At any rate, at least one person reported having fun, in regards to to this Thread....and, in my perspective, that's barely knocking on the door!

There is sooo much more than if one is having fun, IN A GAME! That last I checked, was supposed to be entertaining! At best! But, here we all are.

I can find neither fun nor entertainment in this event, personally.

Not to say anything about all the other aspects that have been commented on, at the absolute, bare minimum.

Perhaps, I should have defended myself MORE, but, I still see no point, in doing so.

@Inno, yes, I am looking for a new game.

Thanks all, including Inno....for all the GOOD TIMES!!

(There is nothing in between the lines here, but, I will not be surprised, shocked, etc., if someone reads into it, anyway).

EZ

Edit: Damage control, at this juncture, might not be a bad idea.....even if it's not realized 'til the next event & hopefully, it wont be too late!

Last edited:

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
It has been a while since the last time I posted my quests and progress, so time to catch up. Again, I am not listing quests 1-29, since they were the same order for everyone, so here is my list for the randomized quests, from #30 and up.

First the ones I have listed before, just to keep everything in one place:

Quests 30-148

Gain a big amount of coins
Gain 200 spell fragments
Produce 3 toolboxes
Produce 4 advanced tools
Gain 3 enchantment items
Solve 25 tournament encounters or 5 encounters
Produce 4 baskets of groceries
Buy 10 KP
Scout, research or gain 15 VV
Produce a fair amount of marble

Produce 4 baskets of groceries
Gain 7 relics
Buy 10 KP
Recruit a stack of units
Recruit a stack of units
Spend 10 KP
Buy 10 KP
Solve 3 Spire encounters or 3 encounters
Solve 25 tournament encounters or 5 encounters

Produce 4 advanced tools
Buy 10 KP
Spend 10 KP
Produce 3 marble mosaics
Recruit a stack of units
Gain 7 relics
Recruit a stack of units
Gain 3 enchantments

Produce 3 toolboxes
Gain 9 relics
Gain 9 relics
Gain 4 enchantments
Produce 7 bread
Produce 6 advanced tools
Recruit 2 stacks of units
Gain 5 vision vapor or research a tech

Gain 9 relics
Scout, Research or Gain 15 VV
Gain 9 relics
Complete 35 tournament encounters or 7 encounters
Produce 3 toolboxes
Gain supplies
Complete 35 tourn enc or 7 enc

Produce 6 advanced tools
Gain 300 spell fragments or Scout a province
Produce 5 marble mosaics
Scout, research, or gain 15 VV
Produce 3 toolboxes

Gain 11 relics
Complete 45 tourn enc or 9 enc
Gain 11 relics
Gain 11 relics
Scout, Research, or Gain 15 VV
Gain 11 relics
Recruit 3 stacks of units

Gain 400 spell fragments or Scout a province
Complete 5 Spire enc or 5 enc
Gain 5 enchantments
Produce 9 bread
Produce 5 toolboxes

Gain 11 relics
Gain 6 VV or Research
Gain 11 relics
Gain 11 relics
Gain 11 relics
Produce 6 Baskets of groceries

Complete 46 tourn enc or 9 enc
Gain 11 relics
Produce 6 Baskets of groceries
Produce 8 advanced tools
Produce 8 advanced tools
Scout, Research, or gain 15 VV
Scout, Research, or gain 15 VV
Produce 8 advanced tools

Scout, Research or gain 15 VV
Collect a big amount of coins
Produce 9 bread
Gain 11 relics
Gain 6 VV or Research
Produce 5 toolboxes

Gain 6 VV or Research
Produce 5 toolboxes
Produce 6 baskets of groceries
Produce 9 bread

And the new quests completed:

Quests 149-208

Buy 20 KP
Produce 8 Advanced Tools
Gain 11 relics
Gain 11 relics
Produce 9 bread

Produce 6 Baskets of Groceries
Gain 6 VV or Research
Gain 11 relics
Gain 11 relics
Produce 12 Simple Tools

Produce 9 Bread
Produce 5 9-hour marble
Produce 9 Bread
Gain 6 VV or Research
Gain 11 relics
Produce 5 9-hour mable

Produce 15 beverages
Buy 20 KP
Gain 11 relics
Produce 8 Advanced Tools
Spend 20 KP
Gain 11 relics
Produce 9 Bread

Gain 11 relics
Gain 11 relics
Gain 11 relics
Gain 11 relics

Produce 8 Advanced Tools
Spend 20 KP

Some easier stretches in there and some very annoying stretches with the repeating quests.

The keys from Quests 1-117, plus whatever I picked up and got back from orbs, was enough to get 9 bear artifacts. This was somewhere between 7500-8000 keys to get 9 artifacts and 8 buildings. The keys from Quests 118-208, plus the extras as before, was enough to get another 9 bear artifacts and 9 buildings. So 91 quests, at 80 keys per quest, plus the extras, was closer to 8000 keys, since I had to get the extra building to get 9 artifacts. Just under 18 days to do this, with no diamonds spent, but a good amount of Time instants used.

Black watch

Welp....It appears, this thread was/is)?..., quote-unquote, "shutdown", just like that. Talk about your catch-22. I tried to be hopeful, that we here on the Live Forum, would prevail, where it seemingly failed with our first defense, the Beta Forum, of this Thread's subject. This was our last defense, at least, from my chair.

At any rate, at least one person reported having fun, in regards to to this Thread....and, in my perspective, that's barely knocking on the door!

There is sooo much more than if one is having fun, IN A GAME! That last I checked, was supposed to be entertaining! At best! But, here we all are.

I can find neither fun nor entertainment in this event, personally.

Not to say anything about all the other aspects that have been commented on, at the absolute, bare minimum.

Perhaps, I should have defended myself MORE, but, I still see no point, in doing so.

@Inno, yes, I am looking for a new game.

Thanks all, including Inno....for all the GOOD TIMES!!

(There is nothing in between the lines here, but, I will not be surprised, shocked, etc., if someone reads into it, anyway).

EZ

Edit: Damage control, at this juncture, might not be a bad idea.....even if it's not realized 'til the next event & hopefully, it wont be too late!

Yeah, lot of things been said and we had hope that it was just taking longer for the fixes to take place from Beta and then maybe a tweak or two to the event in progress. But at this juncture, that seems more and more unlikely. I now think 3 of my neighbor have quit during this event.
A shuffle of cities ensued and I picked up more dead wood.
I hope you find enjoyment wherever you go. :D

LadyMiska

Changing the mechanics of this game was a big mistake, INNO knows that now. What do y'all think would happen if McDonalds changed their french fry recipe.

Oh, but they did; back in 1990. The original fries were so much better. A little history:

https://www.popsugar.com/food/McDonald-French-Fries-History-43864417

Back on topic...

Changing Game Mechanics just prior to OR during an Event is just asking for trouble. Surely, there must be another, 'more gentle' way to introduce/incorporate drastic changes. Even so, it would have been very nice to have had at least had some type of Official heads-up/warning about the incoming changes.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
Changing the mechanics of this game was a big mistake, INNO knows that now. What do y'all think would happen if McDonalds changed their french fry recipe.
  • Some people wouldn't notice
  • a bunch would notice but not care
  • a bunch would care but not do anything about it
  • a few would complain but carry one
  • a small number would threaten to never eat at McDonald's again.
A couple of months later, everything would be the same, except for the new fry recipe and about a dozen people would stick to never eating McDonald's again because of the fry recipe.

GlamDoll

I hope you find enjoyment wherever you go. :D

Thanks! :) I will still login 1-2 a day, like I have been doing, to set productions...but yeah, want something that is more compelling & engaging.

Too much of not enough to do, at current, is more boredom than I can handle.

Sorry, you have more 'gold-mines' now :(....

At least they are quick to click on :/

Why do I keep seeing people talk about not being able to finish?
It's endless tasks.
There is no finish.

I'm sorry I didn't explain what I meant with finish - I chose one of the bears to upgrade and I want to finish that ONE, but I have no way to make it in this event and expecting my fellowship to do the FA to the end of level 3 to get one upgrade (and I'll need 3 at least) is just plain ridiculous. So all I will be able to do is sell the bear, because why having Stage 6 or Stage 7 Bear and MAYBE hope to upgrade it one day?!

Maevie

I just finished the one bear I chose today and will probably get at least one more grand prize after the 10th artifact (Ferris Wheel), but don't think it would have been possible without nearly depleting my time instants and winning extra keys a few times. Thankfully, I won most of the time instants back - except the 100+ 1 hour ones that I got from the last event. I only have about 8 now.

The quests have improved a bit on my end; they seem much more doable and varied.

If you haven't made it to the 10th artifact and really want it, don't give up on it yet.

Deleted User - 3932582

Changing the mechanics of this game was a big mistake, INNO knows that now.
No, they don't. This mechanics is here to stay, perhaps with some minor tweaks. Read it here (on EN forums):

Thanks again for your continued feedback and the nice discussion that's been going here for the last few days. We've been reading along, and - also in response to that - we have drafted a more elaborate post to both answer to your feedback, and to share some further information on what we plan to do with it. You can find it here.

Please continue to let us know your feedback, as usual! :)

T6583

This mechanics is here to stay, perhaps with some minor tweaks. Read it here (on EN forums):
I'm really hoping that the tweaks that they perform will improve things because this event was pretty awful in my opinion due to how boring it was. However it also seems like they really just brushed off alot of people's concerns and just tried to explain themselves. I'm not sure I agree with alot of their aruements as to why things were made a certain way.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
I just saw on Facebook announcement for winning 1000 diamonds if you identify the correct bear. But I don’t see how to do this here. Where am I supposed to go?

You can't do it here. Every contest they do is separate for each site they post it to. A forum contest can only be entered on the forum. A Facebook contest can only be entered on Facebook. An Instagram contest can only be entered on Instagram. I think those are the only three places they do contests.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
I fully expect that instead of sequences

scout / scout / scout / relics / relics / relics

we will get

scout / relics / scout / relics / scout / relics

I mean, no one would be able to complain that they get repeated quests, right? ;)

The only problem with that would be if they still use the two alternating lists of quests. Because if they do, your second pattern is still repeating quests from the same list, which is what makes this whole thing even worse. As we have it now, list A and list B both have the Scout and Relic quests on them, so while two of the same in a row is not technically repeating, three of the same in a row is a true repeat, or the same quest every other quest is a repeat to me because the same list is giving us the same quest over and over. That needs to be fixed by Inno before the Winter event. Maybe next time they should break it down into three lists that alternate: one with just production quests, one with just workshop quests, and one with all the other types of quests. That way we would only get the same quest once every four times.

Status
Not open for further replies.