• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Wiki Formatting Error

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
The information for the two newest levels of the main hall is tacked into a separate table below the previous info, instead of added in to the end of the existing table: https://en.wiki.elvenar.com/index.php?title=Main_Hall#Main_Hall_Elves
upload_2019-10-30_19-36-29.png

Pheryll

Set Designer
The information for the two newest levels of the main hall is tacked into a separate table below the previous info, instead of added in to the end of the existing table

Does not look like a bug. The new rows have three new columns (tier 2 sentients) and do not have columns for orcs and seeds.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
Does not look like a bug. The new rows have three new columns (tier 2 sentients) and do not have columns for orcs and seeds.
The first 21 levels have zeros for Mana. The first 31 levels have zeros for Orcs and Seeds. They could have just left those out and started a new table for each of those changes, too. One or the other would be consistent. I realize consistency is not an Elvenar strong point, but I will continue to point it out on the off chance it's an accident rather than laziness.

Pheryll

Set Designer
I realize consistency is not an Elvenar strong point, but I will continue to point it out on the off chance it's an accident rather than laziness.

Yeah, look at the manufactory setup. While they did start a new table for sentients, they used the same column (additional goods) for goods as well as seeds. I would like to say they are setting a new pattern as they move forward, but something tells me that even if they are, it may last no longer than three chapters.