• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

New to game -- seeking help learning game and Fellowship

truelinor

So, when you move, you go to another world completely? You don't stay in that same world, just at another location?

We talk in two of my fellowships. More in one than the other, but both especially during a Fellowship Adventure. Hope you come back and see this!

DeletedUser24464

So, when you move, you go to another world completely? You don't stay in that same world, just at another location?

We talk in two of my fellowships. More in one than the other, but both especially during a Fellowship Adventure. Hope you come back and see this!
hi i just move to new group same world i just got it from the ranking list i thought u could only have one fellowship thankss for your tim

DeletedUser24504

I should have said that too :oops: - welcome and hope you enjoy it! :)

I like the concepts, but there's very little to do with now being in my second fellowship where nobody really talks. It's like watching paint dry. I'm not sure if the game is just one where people don't interact much or if it's just the places I've landed so far.

Last edited by a moderator:

truelinor

I like the concepts, but there's very little to do with now being in my second fellowship where nobody really talks. It's like watching paint dry. I'm not sure if the game is just one where people don't interact much globally it's just the places I've landed so far.

Do your other fellowships in the other worlds talk much?

I have 3 cities. The first one they talk quite a bit, the second one not quite as much, but they can get going - both are very active during a fellowship adventure. The third one I am playing by myself to see how that goes. (Except that I did just rejoin a fellowship of a friend of mine just for this upcoming FA - so I can get my bear evolved more).

Too bad it's in this world - if you were in one of my others, perhaps you could join us.

hvariidh gwendrot

Arendyll,Ceravyn,Winyandor 3 worlds with 24/25 membership as of post Arendyll will do 8 chests this week playing up to 10 chest weekly .. Ceravyn will do 8 chests next week playing up to 10 chest weekly .. Winyandor does 10 chests every week .. all 3 worlds open to join directly for any player wanting to have fun learning growing and getting the prizes as easy as can be gotten .. ANTEDILUVIAN

shimmerfly

Hello @MorLind and @sammt and welcome.
I don't know how long you've been playing so some background would help get questions answered. What chapter are you in?
I don't do FS but I can tell you most post on the main forum page or here. You can also shop around your own world and ask.
Not everyone likes to chat a lot and sometimes it can get very quiet.
Try looking at the Questions and help section. Lot's of great beginner info there. And of course you can always ask.:p this is not a fast moving game so it does require patience.

DeletedUser12777

I play in Winyandor now, but my Fellowship doesn't chat apparently. So, I'm willing to restart in another world to learn the game and work with an active Fellowship.
Meelinmore is looking for players and we may not be the most chatty bunch but we lkove to help teach the game to new players

DeletedUser1946

You'd be more than welcome in ValHalla. We're a very active group: good communication, active trading, cooperation, talking. I think you'd like us. We only average about 5 chests right now.

DeletedUser11385

Welcome to the game! I am apart of a fellowship who helps new players see the benefit of tournament play! Message Cenidra (Mage), Saphirarya (Mage) or Ravensvoyage (AM)
Winyandor.png

LoriMaxine

I play in Winyandor now, but my Fellowship doesn't chat apparently. So, I'm willing to restart in another world to learn the game and work with an active Fellowship.
Oh, we chat. We chat a lot. About all kinds of stuff. You are very welcome to join us.