• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Helping Neighbors Tool

DeletedUser4372

really starting to love this new " helping Neighbors Tool". I get a choice to help in a couple of different ways. n Searching for too long for what I should click, I was visiting a lot less. With this new tool, I get simple options and then I can visit to help with HK points after I get my 3rd bonus for helping. Many ancient's have bonus rewards for helping neighbors and with seeds in such short production, the sunset towers bonus in seeds for helping is a must. The recently added " add all workshops" button also helps a lot. How do you feel about these 2 recent additions to helping the gamer?

DeletedUser20951

YES, YES IT IS. I used it once with one city, and was immediately irritated that I didn't have the same ability with my other city. Now I want this made available on the world map and not simply through notifications and fellowship list, and not just because it would save even more time. I feel the absence of that inclusion encourages players to only give aid to those who aid them, which is rampant as it is. I've heard it remarked, way too often, that so and so will aid another on the stipulation that they receive aid first, prompting in me the strong urge to screech, "WHY IS IT ALWAYS ON THE OTHER PLAYER TO GIVE YOU AID FIRST? You are their 'not aiding me first'!"

Black watch

I love it... thank you INNO....
Now at the risk of... well, can you forward my request for a thumbnail picture of the proposed fights so I don't have to spend the time scouting tourneys... It would really help reducing dead time and give me time to actually play the game.

That said... again... please pass on my thanks for what's been worked on. Love the click box in the workshops (wish it was for manufactures too), love the FA collection box interface, love the new visits helper.
Thanks!

DeletedUser7738

Thank you for bringing this much needed function to the browser game. It has freed me from the toil & trouble of going to each city - with my internet connection so slow & flaky it really helps. Now if, soon, we could donate KP to others (FS & non-FS) using my mobile my in-game experience would pretty much be complete.

DeletedUser24253

Yes!! It is a great addition!! Now we just need to be able to put a short note of what we want from our fellows as a request (Whether it be "B/C/MH", "C/B/MH" or "MH/C/B" etc (Builder/Culture/Main hall)

As for the actual "Neighbors", like in the trade list, is there a way to make a list for the neighbors in the same fashion as well? It would free up a lot of the server load.

Also as for the wonders. Is it possible to do the same with wonders? Maybe a drop box option or a checkbox for wonder option(s) for when players would like to see wonders research and levels? Would prevent a lot of server load as well, the more you free up the load, the more players will enjoy the game.
Could start with fellows, than move to neighbors as you experiment and perfect it on a maximum of 25.

I honestly think if you're able to have the game automatically figure out the whole trader distance, where it detects when a trader fee comes in and how far your personal reach is as a city, it can be totally doable.