• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Release Notes version 1.93 discussion

DeletedUser4194

Dear Humans and Elves,

We have announced our release notes for version 1.93. After you review this announcement, we would like to hear your feedback regarding any changes and/or bug fixes!

DeletedUser13313

So does everyone get the new Neighborly help? It's not available on my browser, but one of my fellowship members has it and is unhappy about it.. Claims it doesn't offer the best culture.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
So does everyone get the new Neighborly help? It's not available on my browser, but one of my fellowship members has it and is unhappy about it.. Claims it doesn't offer the best culture.
It's only for help from the "return Help" icon in FS list and notes. Visiting on the map is the same as it was before, and you can still visit from the other spots by clicking on the name and picking "visit".

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
It works in mine.
1574994216738.png

1574994236222.png

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
Are we talking about it not working, or people not having it? The two are completely different. Either you have it, or you don't have it. The browser is irrelevant to that. If you have it, but it's not working in Firefox, then there's something wrong with your Firefox.

MirandaZink

I play in three worlds, 1 got the new feature and I have to say I LOVE IT. Visiting takes so much time using a computer/browser (15+ minutes) that I do all my visits on my iPad (3 minutes tops). This new feature is just like the mobile app and it's brilliant. I do hope they roll it out to everyone soon.

Lastly, I also want to say I love the feature with supply mfr buildings where you can click a button and start all your factories at once. Wish this would get rolled out to goods buildings too.

Lots of really great improvements recently so thank you developers for listening!

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
I can't test it in Edge, because it's not letting me load HTML5, it's just repeatedly forcing me to install Flash, which won't be happening.

edit: but Edge beta is fine (that's running the chromium engine) and the new help works fine there.