• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

new player seeking active fellowship in Winyandor

DeletedUser24444

I want a daily-visit, weekly 10 chest, FA-oriented fellowship. There are lots of such fellowships, but they all want advanced players. I have an 11.5k city, I do daily visits, I can promise 1,000 pts. every week in the tournament, I'm boosted in planks, scrolls, and dust, and I'm looking for a new fellowship.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser24444

Good suggestion, but they're full. The archmage said he'd message me again if there's an opening.

DeletedUser24444

I got accepted to Integrity. We'll see how that turns out. Thank you, everyone for your help.

DeletedUser1946

I want a daily-visit, weekly 10 chest, FA-oriented fellowship. There are lots of such fellowships, but they all want advanced players. I have an 11.5k city, I do daily visits, I can promise 1,000 pts. every week in the tournament, I'm boosted in planks, scrolls, and dust, and I'm looking for a new fellowship.
Join us in ValHalla r. We're a 5 chest FS but you can help us get to 10. We welcome new players and are very supportive!

DeletedUser24444

Thank you for the invite, but I'm going to see how things go in Integrity.

DeletedUser24444

Now up to 46.5k points. Boosts in planks, scrolls, and dust. Plan to get 1,600 pts in every tournie from now. Hoping to find another 10 chest fellowship. Integrity is great, but there's this one person who consistently gets on my nerves.

DeletedUser24444

I've found a spot in the DERP Alliance and plan to stay in this fellowship for a while. Thank you all for your consideration.