• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

So HAPPY right now...

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
If I build another armory will I be able to train more troops to fight
Another armoury will let you queue more troops at once. So if you often have your queue run out in the middle of the night, or while at work, then more in the queue will result in more trained per day. If your queue is always full, more armouries won't help, you need to make them run faster. That comes with upgrades, or with Ancient Wonders like the "Needles of the Tempest"

DeletedUser24133

Another armoury will let you queue more troops at once. So if you often have your queue run out in the middle of the night, or while at work, then more in the queue will result in more trained per day. If your queue is always full, more armouries won't help, you need to make them run faster. That comes with upgrades, or with Ancient Wonders like the "Needles of the Tempest"
Thanks for that info.

DeletedUser24133

I currently have my Needles of the Tempest and armory upgrading. Next tourney my goal is about 1300 or so.

kctanzen

Well done!

Keep pressing with that tourney score until you reach the point where you are doing as much as you can without hurting the rate of growth you want for your city. That is the equilibrium point to find and it is different for every player and can even change over time.

Congratulations again!!