• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Mana vaccuum

• Thread starter DeletedUser23403
  • Start date

DeletedUser23403

I spent waaaay too much mana on the spire today. (It takes me literally like a day or more to collect the mana the spire takes in just a few minutes.) While at the same time I love doing the spire, it's sapping me dry instantaneously from my research progress and necessary upgrading.

DeletedUser23403

@Krishna Tulsii
You'll need to learn your limits or you'll hurt yourself. I ususally barrell into new things and have to keep in mind what I'll need in the near future for other things. It's a balancing act sometimes.
I usually do limit myself but I haven't even got past the first boss yet and already spent roughly 100k mana. And the boss requires 8.2k and I could easily spend another 100k just to pass that.

NightshadeCS

I usually do limit myself but I haven't even got past the first boss yet and already spent roughly 100k mana. And the boss requires 8.2k and I could easily spend another 100k just to pass that.
I do not want to put words into the developers mouths, but I believe the Spire is intended to be difficult. I am nearing the end of the tech tree, have millions of goods stockpiled, and still often don't even go to the first boss. The addition of the FS aspect has had me going a little further of late, but I still don't often go past the first stage or so.

qaccy

How far I go depends entirely on how kind the random enemy units are to me. Last week was the very first time since it released 3+ months ago that I made it all the way to the end because luck was finally on my side and every fight was winnable. Well, except for one...but by then I was already halfway through level 3 so Inno finally got me to cave and negotiate it in order to continue to the end. I think I got diamonds or portal profits from every single checkpoint too, which was pretty disappointing. I'm really only interested in the building prizes. :(

DeletedUser19458

I think I got diamonds or portal profits from every single checkpoint too, which was pretty disappointing. I'm really only interested in the building prizes.
LOL I am the same. I'm actually getting disappointed when I get the 25 or 40 diamonds instead of the building(s) I want ... never thought I'd be unhappy to get diamonds!

DeletedUser23403

I do not want to put words into the developers mouths, but I believe the Spire is intended to be difficult. I am nearing the end of the tech tree, have millions of goods stockpiled, and still often don't even go to the first boss. The addition of the FS aspect has had me going a little further of late, but I still don't often go past the first stage or so.
I love a good challenge but trying to do even just a little spire every week has proven to be costly. Being AM, I try to lead by example and put forth as much effort as I can in everything. (Not saying that there is any expectations out of anyone to do as much as I do but nevertheless, a highly active AM is better than a dead one) I haven't been able to contribute as I should in the spire due to my research and now that it's multiplayer... I usually always to manage to get to at least second floor, first gate. I'm doing good if I get to the first boss. I think it may be because the game sees me as chapter 12 when I'm really still in chapter 11.

NightshadeCS

What a lovely layout you have in your city, @Krishna Tulsii !! Looks like you are ready to kick butt in the FA, as well. :D :D :cool:

Elvenar keeps adding more and more elements to the game that were definitely not there when I started several years ago. It is getting more essential for folks to pick and choose what they are going to do and how far they are going to go. It looks to me like you are doing a great job for your position in the game. Don't overextend yourself and set some goals that you can use to lead your group without depleting yourself beyond recovery.

DeletedUser23403

What a lovely layout you have in your city, @Krishna Tulsii !! Looks like you are ready to kick butt in the FA, as well. :D :D :cool:

Elvenar keeps adding more and more elements to the game that were definitely not there when I started several years ago. It is getting more essential for folks to pick and choose what they are going to do and how far they are going to go. It looks to me like you are doing a great job for your position in the game. Don't overextend yourself and set some goals that you can use to lead your group without depleting yourself beyond recovery.
Thanks nightshade! yeah.. I had to pull myself out of -5000 population to put down some extra T1's but managed to lay down 20 of each. We do pretty good in FA's. We got 11th last time but range in top 20's usually. I'm proud of our group, they're awesome.

GlamDoll

I think I got diamonds or portal profits from every single checkpoint too, which was pretty disappointing. I'm really only interested in the building prizes. :(

I was 'moved' to logon because of you. ( TY, BTW). Wanted to share my affinity with you, in regards to your post...

I also wanted to add ( Along with being in agreement with you), that due to my 'lack'? of luck, I have lost count of how many mystery chests I could NOT get to.

@ ALL HERE...I truly want to adapt, but all this gambling & luck, at the expense of strategy, leaves little to be desired.

LOL I am the same. I'm actually getting disappointed when I get the 25 or 40 diamonds instead of the building(s) I want ... never thought I'd be unhappy to get diamonds!

^^^ WAI! If I had to place a bet! Although, I agree.