• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Open Sir Squirrel's Creative Art

Sir Squirrel

Artist EXTRAORDINAIRE and Buddy Fan Club member
Ok @Answered Sea ,
AnsweredSeaAvatar01.jpg

Signature

Edit : I darkened the rocks behind your name so you can see it better in this one so use it instead please Answered Sea

AnsweredSeaSig02_zpsdhpnn007.jpg

Last edited:

Sir Squirrel

Thanks I am glad you like it!
To hook up the avatar you have to copy it to your computer to the desktop or somewhere you will be able to easily find it. Then go to the top of the page here and click on you name at the top of the page, then click Avatar in the drop down list and browse your computer for the file you copied there. then save and it should be there. For the signature you have to highlight and then right click and copy the link I added below the signature. Then go to your name at the top of the page again, but this time pick Signature from the list. Once you are on the signature page you have to click on the button that says insert image (it looks like a little picture) then click the link button (it looks like a chain) then you can paste the link in there and it should show up in your signature box. Then you should center it with the alignment button and then click the save changes button. Then you can post around the form and show off your new signature!!
If you are having trouble with it just let me know and I will walk you through it!

Sir Squirrel

Ok there is no avatar link in the dropdown menu, sorry you have to copy and paste the avatar to your computer ( desktop or my pictures where you can easily find it), then click on the top of the page where your name is and then on the question mark (where it says edit) to get to the avatar profile page.

then browse your computer for the avatar once you have it click ok and you should be good.

browseandsave.jpg

Signature

For the signature highlight and then copy the link under the signature.

highlightcopy.jpg

then go to the signature page

firststep.jpg

then paste the link here

spot.jpg

then alignment center

alignmentcenter.jpg

then save

save.jpg

Last edited:

Sir Squirrel

Ok @Answered Sea , if you hold your finger for a couple seconds on the link that I posted under the signature you will get a popup that lets you "copy the link address". Pick that and then go to your signature profile page to the insert image button as shown above and hold your finger on the spot where you would paste it until you get a pop up that will let you paste it. As for the avatar, again hold your finger on it for a couple seconds and you should get the option to download it, once downloaded you should be able to browse for it like shown above. Hope this helps!! Don't forget to use the alignment button to center the signature and then hit the save button after you are done on the signature page.

Last edited:

Sir Squirrel

Wait! How did you get the old sig in there I redid your sig to make the name stand out more.
Edit : Ok yeah, copy the new link and it should work. Don't forget the centering part they look much better centered! but now you will have to delete the old one out of there first, lol.

Last edited:

Sir Squirrel

Sir Squirrel

To delete the old one you should be able to just hold your finger on the old signature when you are on the signature page and it should give you a popup that lets you delete it.