• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Hello Newbie

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
Hello, Lucid, and welcome. I wish you the best of luck. It sometimes takes time to get a response in the forum, but rest assured, you will. This is the place I come to whenever I have a question, and it has never let me down. I've only been here since October and I've learned so much from the players here. Glad you joined us!

neeronie

Hello! I'm new to the game as well as the forum. I started playing a couple of days ago and love it so far! I am hoping to find a fellowship that is active in chatting as we play the game together. If not, then I guess this is the second best option! Lol
-LucidD
which world are playing in? I have a Fellowship on Winyandor, that had almost all new cities 7 months ago and we are growing and very competitive. If you are on Winyandor, look me up by my name or Fellowship NoRule,NotKidding We would be happy to make a place for you. Actually, I am half asleep, I will check that myself and let you know.

neeronie

Hello! I'm new to the game as well as the forum. I started playing a couple of days ago and love it so far! I am hoping to find a fellowship that is active in chatting as we play the game together. If not, then I guess this is the second best option! Lol
-LucidD
I checked, and you are not on Winyandor, but there is a way since you just got started, You could make another city there and then look me up. How is that for a plan?

neeronie

Welcome to Arendyll, I have a city on Arendyll, that is in Chapter 14, if click on the numbers under your picture you will be take you to a page that allows you can find a player. Once you have found my name there you can click and visit. This will give you a peak at the future. If you decide to make a city on Winyandor, look me up. Enjoy the game.

DeletedUser25027

Hello, Lucid, and welcome. I wish you the best of luck. It sometimes takes time to get a response in the forum, but rest assured, you will. This is the place I come to whenever I have a question, and it has never let me down. I've only been here since October and I've learned so much from the players here. Glad you joined us!
So far it's been fun!

neeronie

I'm considering this. Currently, hardly anyone chats where I am. How do I create a city in another city?
When you start to log on, it should show you the World were you have made a city and below them. there is a panel with the Worlds you have not made a city. I believe that they are colored red. Just choose Winyandor, and it will ask if you want to be an Elf or a Human. When you get this done. click on the numbers under you name in the upper left of your screen and type my name. When that comes up, you can message or visit. I would be happy to make suggestion and get you started with a new city.

DeletedUser25027

When you start to log on, it should show you the World were you have made a city and below them. there is a panel with the Worlds you have not made a city. I believe that they are colored red. Just choose Winyandor, and it will ask if you want to be an Elf or a Human. When you get this done. click on the numbers under you name in the upper left of your screen and type my name. When that comes up, you can message or visit. I would be happy to make suggestion and get you started with a new city.
I'm playing via mobile, is it the same as desktop version? I just created a city there.

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
Thanks Saphirra for explaining that to LucidD, she made it to Winyandor and is now a happy member of my Fellowship. We are just as happy to have her with us and I promise to take good care of her.
Glad you found a good fellowship home, LucidD; I'm sure neeronie will do a great job helping you out and you will be a great asset to their team.