• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

player looking for FS that enjoys participating in tournaments

libre

:human: :steel::crystal::elixir: My boosted are steel, crystal and elixir. I am getting started in chapter 6/ dwarves. I am looking for a fs that gets at least 6 chests per tourney and regularly pushes for 10.

able99

Check out Gondor's Grace. We are not hard core, getting 7 - 8 chests. We may be what you are looking for...
Send me email if you want to discuss ... We show full but 2 members have not played in months...

libre

Check out Gondor's Grace. We are not hard core, getting 7 - 8 chests. We may be what you are looking for...
Send me email if you want to discuss ... We show full but 2 members have not played in months...
... Winyandor, Gondor's Grace is in Elcysandir

neeronie

:human: :steel::crystal::elixir: My boosted are steel, crystal and elixir. I am getting started in chapter 6/ dwarves. I am looking for a fs that gets at least 6 chests per tourney and regularly pushes for 10.
We have a spot for you, we love tournament and Fellowship Adventures, We are doing 6 chests at a minimum and do all three stages in the FA.
NoRules,NotKidding

neeronie

wish I had seen your response sooner. actually, your fellowship was one that I looked at
That can happen, if you are unhappy just message me or if you have a question I can help with I will. No problem at all for me to help our another player.