• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Elvarian Carnival discussion

DeletedUser24059

Ah, a what about just registered new players on their second day receiving a quests like: 'Gain 16 relics' and right after that: 'Solve 12 encounters or solve 60 torunament encounters'. I think 12 encounters is posible, but 60 tournament encounters is hard even for an advanced player. 60/4 = 15 ha ha ha
I thought that the idea is we to choose what type of encounters to solve. In that case i start thinking that the idea is just do what you can

mikeledo

I used all my candies on the 30KP. I had completed all the quests. I obtained 6-7 tree upgrade ruins and imagine I will have 7 by the end of the event. That plus the two we get from the FA will complete the grand prize upgrade and this is without any diamond use, There is no need to buy candies if you complete the quests.

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
Ah, a what about just registered new players on their second day receiving a quests like: 'Gain 16 relics' and right after that: 'Solve 12 encounters or solve 60 torunament encounters'. I think 12 encounters is posible, but 60 tournament encounters is hard even for an advanced player. 60/4 = 15 ha ha ha
I thought that the idea is we to choose what type of encounters to solve. In that case i start thinking that the idea is just do what you can
I really hated that. I started playing during the Autumn Zodiac and on my first day, I got quests that were utterly ridiculous, given my level. I had to wait 4 days to complete one quest because I kept getting the wrong relics from visiting neighbors and I had no way to craft them yet. I feel your pain, but I promise, it gets better! I can't imagine not playing Elvinar now. Welcome and peace to you, mei881.

Deleted User - 4491607

I wonder if some trolls are sabotaging the event. It is literally impossible to accept trades. Please, get those people out of there.
At first I thought this was a little paranoid ... but I keep putting up '4 for 4' trades and people keep scooping them up but I don't see any others in "offers" ... if they are trolls I might as well make a profit ... I know I wouldn't mind paying '8 for 4' to clear my trade quests

DeletedUser23267

I done with all 85 quest and there is absolutely no way that I will be able to evolve the float to a proper level. Need additional quest to make the game more interesting. Allow random after completing 85. This event is by far the worst I have participated in since joining.

Crow Last Elf

I done with all 85 quest and there is absolutely no way that I will be able to evolve the float to a proper level. Need additional quest to make the game more interesting. Allow random after completing 85. This event is by far the worst I have participated in since joining.

What level is your float at @Storria ?

DeletedUser23267

Just finished woodelves and entered Sorcerers and Dragons. I could currently build the float to a level 7 in woodelves. I was hoping to be able to build to level 10 in Sorcerers and Dragons. I should be able to do this if I upgrade the base. There are 17 days left to the tournament and there needs to be more quest

The Unbeliever

Just finished woodelves and entered Sorcerers and Dragons. I could currently build the float to a level 7 in woodelves. I was hoping to be able to build to level 10 in Sorcerers and Dragons. I should be able to do this if I upgrade the base. There are 17 days left to the tournament and there needs to be more quest
Stop panicking - seriously!
You still have 16-17 daily quests to go, each giving 35 candies, plus if you're regularly logging in every 3-4hrs for even just basic goods collections you'll net yourself an average of 25-30 incident candies around your city per day...

So doing the math, that's;
35 x 16 = 560 candies
25 x 16 = 400
= 960 additional candies (and this is being extremely conservative and assuming you ONLY get +1 for every single incident!)

Then just use the chart on Gems of Knowledge to choose only the most GP efficient chests every time, and getting the 9 required artifacts should be doable.

This is (as yet) NO WHERE close to the epic clusterfeth that was last year's Spring/Phoenix event, where Inno's math was so beyond pathetic it turned out we were at least 1500'ish essences short of being able to obtain the 9 required artifacts, which of course resulted in them adding another 20 quests to the event.

Crow Last Elf

@Storria , I was also hoping to obtain a second base in the higher chapter until the fixed quest line was released and I saw the candies would be limited. It seems to be the intent for this event.

So doing the math, that's;
35 x 16 = 560 candies
25 x 16 = 400
= 960 additional candies (and this is being extremely conservative and assuming you ONLY get +1 for every single incident!)

Then just use the chart on Gems of Knowledge to choose only the most GP efficient chests every time, and getting the 9 required artifacts should be doable.

This is (as yet) NO WHERE close to the epic clusterfeth that was last year's Spring/Phoenix event, where Inno's math was so beyond pathetic it turned out we were at least 1500'ish essences short of being able to obtain the 9 required artifacts, which of course resulted in them adding another 20 quests to the event.

The way I see it, 960 candies is 53 flags (18 candies per flag) if you always choose the best option, light wood. 53 flags is 3 grand prizes, or 2 artifacts at best.

@Storria 's results seem as good as can be expected given the number of candies available for the event, without purchasing the event outpost. There was mention that you can obtain more candies in the Magic Academy's Chest.

Last edited:

DeletedUser24571

If you open up the inventory window, on the bottom right corner there is a green button for disenchant. Just hit that, and then choose which of your old event buildings you no longer want. It turns your old buildings into spell fragment which you can then use to craft things in your Magic Academy. Have at it!
I usually end up with lots of spell fragments from the Spire, so disenchanting extra buildings doesn’t seem worth it...... now if we could turn them into Blueprints for upgrading other buildings, that would be appreciated, or something for evolving buildings would be great.
For example if a second Valentines tree could become an Evolving spell for my first tree, that would be worth it.
Or if you spent 500 candy to obtain a building you don’t need, you should be able to get 500 candy back!

Pheryll

Set Designer
For example if a second Valentines tree could become an Evolving spell for my first tree, that would be worth it.

I am not sure this part would work out well in the current system. Either the developers would have to code a different reward for duplicate buildings, or they would allow a way to gain unlimited artifacts by disenchanting and re-crafting.

BOWHUNTER07

Dear Humans and Elves,

Please take a moment to let us know what you think about our Elvarian Carnival!

We hope you enjoy it and we look forward to hearing what you think!

Kind Regards,
Your Elvenar Team

Thanks for the chance to comment. I am disappointed with the carnival. I play on the mobile version. I gather candy and open 1-2 chests day. After almost 7 days, I am still to acquire a daily prize. After 7 days i havent acquired even any of the extra candies from a chest. I am super disappointed so far.

Deleted User - 3932582

I gather candy and open 1-2 chests day. After almost 7 days, I am still to acquire a daily prize.
Sounds like you have spent less than 1000 candies, perhaps way less. It won't be unusual to get no dailies with such an expenditure. You need to gather and spend more candies.

DeletedUser19346

I'm guessing this wasn't really here on Monday and ignored for four days? Must have been created and left hidden for a few days?So there will be a fixed number of candies available? 131 quests and 22 Daily quests? Do we have any idea if our chance of completing the main prize building will hit 1%?

I always get my buildings upgraded. I usually buy candies too, to help this along. Now, this time, there are so few candies available, I can't even save enough to actually win the buildings I really need. It will be the first time I will not get my building completely evolved. I don't like it at all. I play hard to get what I want in the game, but this is impossible without buying a lot more and I already bought twice. I hope they will put these artifacts somewhere we can obtain them, in MA or somewhere else cause I'm going to need them. My main point it, it is not as much fun when you're pretty sure you will not get to complete your evolving not matter how much you play.

DeletedUser19346

I feel like knowing I likely would not be able to complete the event without being forced to spend money should upset me, but since the event prize is not that valuable or exciting, it instead has just even further reduced my motivation to worry about it in the first place.
The main building gives seeds and mana, which, I've been informed by my Archmage I will need a lot more of than I think in the next couple chapters. So I want the building. And I am very upset that I probably will not get it evolved to 10. This will be the first time I had to buy candies twice and still feel like I will not be able to evolve my building fully. There's no way to save enough candies to make sure I get the buildings I really want in here either. I spent 200 candies to get the current seed producing building and did not get it. I'm not happy at all with the amount of candies we're getting or the fact that it is limited.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
I completed the 85 sequential quests a few days ago. With that and all the spawns and dailies and what I have gotten from opening chests, as of yesterday I have complete 12 of the 17 grand prizes necessary to fully upgrade the building. I will easily get one more artifact before the event ends, so that will make it level 8. If we get the expected FA after the event, with two more artifacts as prizes, then after that I will have a fully upgraded Float and I will be happy.