• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

[Archived 02/2020] News from Beta

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
This is pure BS...
If you are an Active. Daily. Player, which IMHO would be defined as; waking up between 7-8am, logging in every 3hrs to collect regular production cycles, set the 9hr 'sleepy time' stuff around 10-11pm, rinse, repeat every day.
It's already been indicated that typical players will be able to get a level 9 grand prize. Some will do a little better, some will do a little worse. People who want a level 10 phoenix will need to either spend money or be a little more diligent than average by selecting very carefully and getting more than the average pickups around their city.

KarlD

After a thorough investigation we came to the conclusion that the Frog Prince was balanced too powerful, so we had to lower the HP and Damage of this unit by 8-9%.
Where did that quote come from? Must admit that I've been very happy with my upgraded frog for Chapter 15. I'm sorry he's gonna be significantly less powerful soon.

Last edited:

Jackluyt

Platinum Leaf -FB
Follow the discussion in the feedback thread!

86183510_10215909457269944_5194906130131714048_n.jpg

Jackluyt

Platinum Leaf -FB
Today's upgrade in Beta Server - expect the change to come to the Live Worlds soon.
Now you can buy KP to give to a friend using Diamonds, when your KP has run out.
:)

86695061_10215934792263303_3144076804118020096_n.jpg

mikeledo

I consider it a non-grade. It's hard to imagine anyone will use the feature. It ranks right up there with "weather" for "top ways the programmers could waste time."

I imagine some paper-pusher is haranguing at the devs to include more ways to spend diamonds on stuff.
Agreed. We need to write tickets every time we misclick.

Arkadia

Today's upgrade in Beta Server - ...
Now you can buy KP to give to a friend using Diamonds, when your KP has run out.
:)

Awesome! We'll see even more of the diamond generating mini alt accounts .... sigh

How about stopping down grading the events? seriously, they are becoming worse every time :(

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
This new diamond thing is no big deal and people are blowing it out of proportion. We can already buy KP with diamonds in our own town, so now we can just do it directly, rather than exiting a person's Wonder first to buy more KP.

Besides, maybe this minor thing has to be done first before they add giving people KP in the app.

CrazyWizard

Oh Wise One
Isn't there a diamond warning you can enable?
Correct but that feature is build as a safeguard agains accedental misclicks.
My main issue is those are accedental misclicks of features you might accedently misclick as a part of a freak accedent.
This feature is build as a misclick heaven forcing anyone to activate it. this featuire thrives on it.

This new diamond thing is no big deal and people are blowing it out of proportion. We can already buy KP with diamonds in our own town, so now we can just do it directly, rather than exiting a person's Wonder first to buy more KP.

Besides, maybe this minor thing has to be done first before they add giving people KP in the app.

See my quote above, it's not that you can but KP with it, but the fact it thrives not on willingly spend it, but to thrive on misclicks.
Someone on beta pointen out it's a dumb change since its does the same thing twice.
you can already buy KP using the (+) symbol similar as you can use instants.

This change is therefore something I hate and consider a greedy change.

Deleted User - 3932582

This new diamond thing is no big deal and people are blowing it out of proportion.
Yeah, I don't see what the big deal is all about. I think it is more of a consistency issue that they fixed - pretty much anywhere in the game if you're missing some resources corresponding buttons are changed to diamond ones. I have just checked, and I am missing some seeds for an upgrade, and upgrade button is diamonded out. I am also out of broken shards, so Forge Rune is offered right away for 170 diamonds. Want to finish production ahead of time? Diamond button is right there.

There are opportunities for misclicks in all of these places and more. That's why it makes sense to enable diamond warning in the settings. No, it's not foolproof. So it's not much of an upgrade, but implying that this is some nefarious cash grab when they just made things consistent across the board? Come on, this is a freemium game, you don't expect them to make spending harder, do you? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.