• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

[Archived 02/2020] News from Beta

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
To be fair, Forum Mods have said in the past that as long as you are actively playing, and not just letting a city sit and gain KP, Inno is not interested in policing how people want to play. So while the majority of us agree it's not right, there are plenty of signs that Inno doesn't consider lopsided KP donations (by themselves) to be a rules violation.

So if the pushing city is growing, there appears to be zero chance that Inno cares about stopping pushing from it.

KarlD

I've thought about having a push city, but I spend so much time on the one city I have that I'm afraid I might get worse if I add another city. Trying to tourney in my main city and then tourney hard in my push city to funnel more KP to my big city might do me in.

Jackluyt

Platinum Leaf -FB
It appears that the Fellowship Adventures is indeed the Type E - 16 Item with 50% more Items required for the waypoints

Here is our Adventures Note; you are welcome to share it with friends and fellowship:
https://tinyurl.com/u4w85q5

38825081_10212251412301106_724814935661477888_n.jpg

Here are the Stage prizes
  1. Stage 1: 10, 15 KP Instants plus Carting Library
  2. Stage 2: 15, 20 KP Instants plus Valentines Artifact
  3. Stage 3: 20 hour Booster; 15 KP Instant plus Valentines Artifact

87511219_10216007663125029_1834383147756683264_n.jpg

Total long productions required
Numbers are for Stages 1, 2 and 3

* Carpenters (3 hour Workshop) 22 + 77 + 160 = 259
* Farmers (9 hour Workshop) 23 + 61 + 315 = 399
* Blacksmiths (24 hour Workshop) 23 + 62 + 405 = 490
* Bracelets (9 hour goods) 33 + 93 +255 = 381
* Necklaces (1 day goods) 0 + 46 + 185 = 231
* Statues (2 day goods) 0 + 47 + 90 = 137

Last edited:

Deleted User - 4366037

That already sounds like a lot of work for very little reward. Can't wait!

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
I think if they wanted something close to full participation, they could offer a couple of last year's phoenix artifacts for the stages, and another 1-3 for the top 20 teams for server. Lots of people would drop cash fighting for the top.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
Ok thanks. Seems a little comical but also right up Inno's alley.
I think this event is built of cut-and-paste from earlier events as a quick replacement for te original version, which was slammed on beta. There are a couple of weird anomalies, like not using upgraded workshops, and offering a second grand prize building even though, with no endless quest, you'd have to buy about 7000 candies ($200.00 U.S.) to get it levelled (timers don't do you any good at all). That seems....optimistic of them, so that's why I think they just cobbled together the current system at the last minute.

AtaguS

I think this event is built of cut-and-paste from earlier events as a quick replacement for te original version, which was slammed on beta.
I suppose it's promising that they attempted the changes at all. I'll take it. Lol

NightshadeCS

It appears that the Fellowship Adventures is indeed the Type E - 16 Item with 50% more Items required for the waypoints - I am still checking and will confirm

Hmmm....
The last FA was this same setup, but when it came to live worlds, it was downgraded back to Type D, correct? Wondering if the same thing will happen this time, though I suppose there is no way to know.

Status
Not open for further replies.