• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Fellowship Adventure in Beta & Live World start dates

BlueBlade

It would be very helpful if when the Beta world starts an FA, that we, in the Live World would get a start date for the Live world FA at the same time so we can prep our cities. The Beta world is currently going through the FA but there is no information anywhere that I can find that there will be a start date for one for the Live world. Lots of rumors but no facts. Can you implement this please? I know, generally, one happens 1 to 2 weeks for Live world after the Beta starts their FA but it's not guaranteed.

DeletedUser24133

It would be very helpful if when the Beta world starts an FA, that we, in the Live World would get a start date for the Live world FA at the same time so we can prep our cities. The Beta world is currently going through the FA but there is no information anywhere that I can find that there will be a start date for one for the Live world. Lots of rumors but no facts. Can you implement this please? I know, generally, one happens 1 to 2 weeks for Live world after the Beta starts their FA but it's not guaranteed.
It would be nice to know a start date. I am trying to finish dwarfs and would like to know how much time I have so I can set that space up for the FA.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
They do not announce the start date more than two or three days in advance on the normal servers because things can happen, and have happened, to delay a start. But having said that, if you look back over the past year or so of events, you will see a pretty standard delay of two weeks. That means the fellowship adventure will start around March 9th for us. And we will also get the usual in-game notice a couple of days before it begins.

DeletedUser2870

Not to mention that the whole point of beta is trying to get some bugs before going live. One can't announce the start-date of the live event much sooner since they have to process the data and feedback from the betaserver.
Usually the start date will be announced a few days beforehand.

BlueBlade

I'm the Archmage in Harandar and two things worry me. 1. Are we for sure there will be an FA for the Live worlds after Beta is finished (I know in the past 3 times there has been a Live world FA afterwards) 2. The badge count for Beta is a huge hurdle for smaller Live World FAs (in my opinion) but last time they reduced the badge count. I'm hoping they do the same thing again.

Any opinion on these two subjects? :)

DeletedUser24133

I only need 250,000 granite to finish dwarfs so I will have it done in time. I will use that space for the FA before I start fairies

Xelenia

Ex-Team Member
There is not a plan in place to have this done as requested. Beta world and Live world should be treated as separate entities. Beta is for testing before the full features get deployed to the live market. It is best to remember anything can change between beta and live...we as mods, will not place ourselves in intentional backlash because we said something will happen April 1, and it gets release April 2.

Xelie