• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Troop boost buildings

KarlD

Has anyone gotten recipes to craft any of the military boosting buildings (ELR, UUU, MM) or chess pieces in the last 2 weeks? It appears Inno has replaced them with pet food. Pet food is nice, of course, but I'd much rather have the military buildings back. I don't much care about the chess set except that I finally decided to build it after all this time and now I can't get the last piece.

Deleted User - 1178646

Dry spells are a part of RNG, I had none for like 2 weeks in a row and this week already 2 or 3 boosters.
My spire chances for boosters are also very much below average atm, but I hope this will turn around some day.

RNG is sometimes awesome and sometimes it just sucks

Deleted User - 3932582

Was pretty dry for the last 3 weeks, but then I've got 4x UUU in the last week. On the other hand, I haven't seen a lot of Pet Food either.

KarlD

I don't think it's totally random as it also coincided with a marked increase in pet food recipes. There was a period when Inno admitted they'd replaced a bunch of pet food recipes with crap and folks complained and my inventory was dropping. Then they added back pet food recipes after many complaints they were starving our pets by adding more pet buildings while decreasing food availability. (What kind of terrible people would starve people's pets?) Then for weeks I was consistently winning just enough pet food to do what I needed to do and maintain a stable inventory. Now my pet food inventory is zooming upward (relatively speaking) while my military buildings are dropping since it's been 17 days since I last saw one. I also feel that the Spire has gotten noticeably more difficult in the last couple of weeks. My feeling is that Inno has decided they gave us too much in the Spire (despite many protests that it's not enough) and they are now trying to restore some balance.

In any case it's nice that they haven't completely removed the military buildings even though it seems evident that they have made them significantly less likely to show up in crafting. Thanks for your response.

Deleted User - 3932582

Wow!! 4x UUU!! You are truly blessed.
Not really. I've had total of 4x UUU in the last 1 week, and 5x total in the last 4 weeks. Considering that expected number is pretty close to 1/week, this is about average.

Deleted User - 3932582

Jack Luyt posted this about a week ago:

86977585_10215943596443402_5270984900185423872_n.jpg

Now that's what I call a good roll ;)

KarlD

Not really. I've had total of 4x UUU in the last 1 week, and 5x total in the last 4 weeks. Considering that expected number is pretty close to 1/week, this is about average.
Well you are still blessed by my standards. I've crafted 10 boost bldgs in the last 7 weeks only 3 of which were UUU. No boost bldgs in the last 2.5 weeks.

Mykan

Oh Wise One
very dry spell here for me but just put it down to the RNG. Am also below avg in spire on getting dwarven armoury. Just hoping it turns around before I am completely out of boost buildings, only a handful left.

KarlD

There seem to be a lot of dry spells over the last few weeks. I don't think it's mere coincidence. I did finally get a MM yesterday, the first boost in 19 days and it's been 14 days since I won a Dwarven. And I also got my final chess set piece a couple days ago. But I've also won nary a diamond from my genies and wishing wells right after mentioning how i was swimming in diamonds. I think I've won 50 diamonds in the last week from 4 buildings. I'm having a dry spell on pretty much everything but spell fragments.

T6583

I have gotten all 3 of them in the past week. I think it comes and goes. For awhile there was always something worth crafting in my crafter but lately I've had to wait cycle or 2 for something I wanted to come up.

Deleted User - 1178646

On a sample sizes of 1, RNG is truly random. No conclusions can be made based on it.

I finally got a booster at the end boss of the tower a few min ago.:cool:

On 1 account I run 80 wishing wells, there are weeks diamonds are limited and sometimes there overflowing but in general I get average amounts of diamond from them at least when I use the average of 10.000 harvest as a sample size. With a variation of 10?

In a good week the sample size of recipes is only 140 with a variation of many more (sorry to lazy to download a read the gamefiles).

This sample size is way to low to get an average. I am tracking the crafting feature since week 50 of 2018, and see plenty of good and bad weeks.
My worst streak of combat buildings in a week is 0-0-1-1-1-1, so 4 buildings in 6 weeks.
My best streak is 3-6-5-1-5-5, so 24 buildings in 6 weeks

I also got a nasty streak with 1-0-0-3-1-1-1-0

So bad streaks aren't unheared of and not related to "recent" weeks. this doesn't mean they might not have changed the formula somewhere in between. but I rather throw it at RNG than conspiracy theories

shimmerfly

I am not a math person and so admire people who's brains can do this.
Maybe it's a fact that visual people can't take the time?

Back to subject...I was just able to craft a festival merchant but it has been pretty dry on my end for other buildings.

KarlD

It could be coincidental, but for me I was getting diamonds at an amazing clip, pet food at a regular clip, military buildings at a fairly regular clip for months, then I suddenly hit a wall where I wasn't getting military buildings and I wasn't getting diamonds, and I was getting tons of pet food. I also feel like around the same time the Spire got more difficult too and I've found myself negotiating more often. I also stopped winning Dwarven Amorers too, although that one could very well be random since there are relatively few opportunities to win them. But overall it's just not feeling very random to me when all the the things I want seem to disappear at the same time.

Risen Malchiah

There's a good lesson here:

If you're low on CCs, don't craft coin instants. Your next recipe list might be this and you won't be able to afford more than one of them even with time boosters, unless you spend 4x more time boosts to speed up the CCs.

1.jpg

Risen Malchiah

Wow!! My highest CC stock has been around 50 right after the Spire rewards are released. I make CCs 24/7 but I craft every troop buff, pet food and decent time booster available so I never really build up. 271 would be nice. :)

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
I know lots of people aren't fans of the moonstone library, but I was able to open 7 mystical objects during the event, and have 9 valentine evolves:

1582996693783.png

If only I was taken with the valentine float.