• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

teleport guest race buildings

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
Does a teleport spell work on guest race bldgs? Right now, I only have one guest race bldg in either of my cities and it is the Halflings Portal. When I activate the teleport spell, it is not able to be used on that bldg. The Wiki doesn't mention the guest race bldgs are excluded and I can't remember if it was mentioned in any announcements/updates.

AtaguS

Does a teleport spell work on guest race bldgs? Right now, I only have one guest race bldg in either of my cities and it is the Halflings Portal. When I activate the teleport spell, it is not able to be used on that bldg. The Wiki doesn't mention the guest race bldgs are excluded and I can't remember if it was mentioned in any announcements/updates.
I'm in chapter 13...when I select the teleport spell there is a little symbol over my trap makers (guest race buildings) but not the portal itself...in other words just supporting structures to the portal.

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
In that case, @neeronie take a look at the Rally Point overview table from the Wiki at:
Rally Point
I had to click 'expand' to get the table to open when I went there. That will tell you what it cost you to get it where you have it now. That will likely be the cost to place it back in your city later. As to what returns to your city while the bldg is in inventory, I have no idea and I'm pretty sure that's what you were looking for...

neeronie

I'm in chapter 13...when I select the teleport spell there is a little symbol over my trap makers (guest race buildings) but not the portal itself...in other words just supporting structures to the portal.
Lol, I could have posted the question in chat, but I am glad I did in forum. It could be a question in other players minds,, too. thanks for the information

NightshadeCS

I have several of my Elvenar guest race buildings sitting in my inventory after having teleported them out of my city. It costs nothing to put them back in the city, so as mentioned above, there is no change, since these don't use up culture or pop. It would definitely be nice to use the large space taken up by rally points for a shanty town, imo.

neeronie

I have several of my Elvenar guest race buildings sitting in my inventory after having teleported them out of my city. It costs nothing to put them back in the city, so as mentioned above, there is no change, since these don't use up culture or pop. It would definitely be nice to use the large space taken up by rally points for a shanty town, imo.
Thank you NIghtshadeCS you are always a step or three ahead of me, which puts me behind you. Reminds me of a Song or three.

neeronie

New/old problem........The response time for the menu to count the items collected is not in sync with the actual collecting and you have wait or check the inside page of the menu to get the actual count. This caused me to lose goods until I realized what was going on. Take it slow and with great care.

neeronie

I was able to teleport some culture that did not have a population associated with it. I just sold my Rally Points since they were not upgraded.