• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Closed | Archived AW research screen

DeletedUser2870

Used to be when you clicked on an other players AW which already had maxed out you'd see a screen saying 'you cannot help here anymore'.
Now it is just a blank screen, which also does not go away when clicking anywhere outside of it, and has no 'x' to close it.
AW issue (2).PNG

Last edited by a moderator:

Fayeanne

I can confirm. This appears to have started happening immediately after the update where AWs now show all reward chests, even unclaimed ones.

As a side note, it is possible to get out of the window by pressing ESC. (This is in HTML5 version.)

DeletedUser2870

I can confirm. This appears to have started happening immediately after the update where AWs now show all reward chests, even unclaimed ones.

As a side note, it is possible to get out of the window by pressing ESC. (This is in HTML5 version.)
You also can get out of it by clicking on another AW, but it just is extremely annoying.
@InnoGames
Please confirm

neeronie

we were doing some shifting in NoRulesNotKidding from one Fellowship to another that we play and during one switch the fellow that was moving lost some of the Event items. I understand that it will happen during an FA or tournament but since this is an individual effort, I thought it might be a bug.
It turns out I misunderstood, she did not loose the building.