• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Chapter 16 Embassies

Nightguest

Ex-Team Member
Dear Humans and Elves,

Please use this thread to discuss the upcoming update that brings you the Embassies

We're looking forward to hearing your feedback!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team

Socrates28

I know I saw this in another thread, but do we have a spreadsheet of the details on the Research Tree?
Thanks ahead of time.

mikeledo

And why were the US servers getting information late all those other times? It is a pattern not explained away by a one-time illness. So there was no one else who could cut and paste this from the EN server? It is not as if that is physically taxing or takes time. It is simply a matter of someone being assigned to do the task and then does the task. Clearly INNO has some oversight issues. Speaking of which, when are we going to get a CEO with a set of nads to enforce the rules?

Okay. I am done with my rant now. I feel better. Please ignore.

CrazyWizard

Oh Wise One
Ok retry,
Woke up and walked trough al the calculations again to see if there were any errors and it looks there all gone now.

• The remaining time is a theoretical limit, with impossible 8x3h/24*1h production per day
  • It is more of a proof of concept to show the difference between different values in the chapter. and therefore give a feeling whats the "fastest" way to play the chapter, I do not expect anyone to be actually this fast ever!!!!!
  • I assume everyone is using portal profits where possible at this stage in the game.
  • Beer festival (oktoberfest my sheet joke) and tea houses are not calculated in the time value, instead you see the total amount of productions you need to combined with the amount of buildings you use you can calculate that part yourself.
A online copy of my local file can be found here:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/14LLK9ROEAc34C5wEG162w7BTfHmRjNuqn7U0A6vdVRY/edit?usp=sharing

Now lets play and check some results.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  • BTG (blooming Trader Guild) Bonus 0
  • Senate level 1
  • Fairy & Dwarven Embassy level 1
295 Days 12 hours

• BTG Bonus 1.4 (level 30)
  • Senate level 1
127 days Days 17 hours

*Yay for BTG, it seems this obsolete wonder had found back his shining moment, it massivly improves the rate in which you can get trough this chapter.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  • BTG Bonus 0
  • Senate level 2
123 days 23 hours 30 minutes

• BTG Bonus 1.4
  • Senate level 2
63 days 21 hours

• BTG Bonus 0
  • Senate level 2
  • Fairy & Dwarven Embassy level 2
120 days 15 hours 30 minutes

• BTG Bonus 1.4
  • Senate level 2
56 days 13 hours

* In this stage of the game upgrading embassies make a small positive difference

• BTG Bonus 0
  • Senate level 3
62 days 12 hours 30 minutes

• BTG Bonus 1.4
  • Senate level 3
34 days 6 hours

• BTG Bonus 0
  • Senate level 3
  • Fairy & Dwarven Embassy level 3
64 days 2 hours 30 minutes

• BTG Bonus 1.4
  • Senate level 3
31 days 22 hours

* This one had me puzzled for a while, At level 3 embassy's they become slightly less efficient with draft laws leading to an increase of senate time without a BTG.
When a BTG is used it's improved production value does make it more efficient to upgrade the embassies, this is an oddball in the production process.

• BTG Bonus 0
  • Senate level 4
37 days 16 hours

• BTG Bonus 1.4
  • Senate level 4
20 days 9 hours

• BTG Bonus 0
  • Senate level 3
  • Fairy & Dwarven Embassy level 4
37 days 8 hours 30 minutes

• BTG Bonus 1.4
  • Senate level 3
  • Fairy & Dwarven Embassy level 4
19 days 13 hours

Bonus:
  • BTG Bonus 0
  • Senate level 4
45 days 18 hours

Here it shows that in the end it makes sense to upgrade your level 2 embassies also without a BTG, as in this stage it does make a difference.
Upgrading your embassies to level 4 doesn't seem to maken any sense as the upgrade times are longer than the reduced
24h upgrade for a 8-20h reduction in production time.

Last edited:

Deleted User - 3932582

*Yay for BTG, it seems this obsolete wonder had found back his shining moment, it massivly improves the rate in which you can get trough this chapter.
Not really. So you want to have L30 BTG in order to cut down on L1 Senate production? That's not a very efficient solution. For more realistic scenarios (where you actually upgrade your Senate and other buildings) it will quickly become apparent that your Senate production is not going to be a constraint. I haven't looked at your actual calculations (mine are different, but they generally agree on the direction and ballpark magnitude), but your numbers for upgraded cases are in 19-40 days range. In order to sustain that pace you're looking at 175-350 KPs a day. So 1.2K-2.5K KP a week. I don't think even you with your outlier tournament performance can hit those numbers.

So the extra boost from BTG, whatever it is, won't help you to get faster through the chapter. It may help you to get rid of the settlement somewhat faster, but is that worth the cost of upgrading BTG? Well, everyone can answer that question to themselves.