• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

When?? FS Adventures

MirandaZink

Can we please get a real date posted when the FS Adventures start. We're recruiting and we want to be sure the person has time to leave/join. Why can't INNO post a schedule versus every day = a guessing game?

CrazyWizard

Oh Wise One
Can we please get a real date posted when the FS Adventures start. We're recruiting and we want to be sure the person has time to leave/join. Why can't INNO post a schedule versus every day = a guessing game?

Who said there is an Adventure?
As long as there is no official announcement there ain't an event.
And those announcement are announced ~2 days before the event.

Which means there won't be an adventure (or other event) so soon. the only exceptions are challenges which aren't announced so they stay challenges.

Why they would not announce it earlier is obvious, it gives them room to maneuver with the dates if needed for whatever reason without people being on the fence.
The second you announce something people will hold you up on your words.

fyi there is a date "known" by most of us looking inside the gamefiles but as long as it ain't announced this can always change to another date.
According to this "date" it will not be this week. for the rest just wait for the announcement.

Xelenia

Ex-Team Member
Good Morning,

There has not been an announcement for the Fellowship Adventure. The beta world and live worlds are two separate entities. What is announced on beta, or takes part in the beta server, may or may not appear here on the live servers. I am aware players like to speculate, but this is not a guessing game. As of this writing, there is no Fellowship Adventured announced; thus there are no available to give to you. The day there is a decision to have the Fellowship Adventure occur in live worlds, you will receive an announcement of such intent.

Xelenia

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
I know a lot of us originally expected it to start tomorrow, because that follows Inno's current release delay between Beta and Live, but the people who like to dig in the game data files say it will start on Monday.

DeletedUser19458

Good Morning,

There has not been an announcement for the Fellowship Adventure. The beta world and live worlds are two separate entities. What is announced on beta, or takes part in the beta server, may or may not appear here on the live servers. I am aware players like to speculate, but this is not a guessing game. As of this writing, there is no Fellowship Adventured announced; thus there are no available to give to you. The day there is a decision to have the Fellowship Adventure occur in live worlds, you will receive an announcement of such intent.

Xelenia

Has there been recent cases where an event on Beta did NOT then hit live? I'm not on Beta so I don't know the answer, but I feel like probably not for the year and a half I've been playing. In which case it seems like a fair assumption for most of us to make that it is coming any day now. But I do get that the exact start date isn't officially public.

CrazyWizard

Oh Wise One
Has there been recent cases where an event on Beta did NOT then hit live? I'm not on Beta so I don't know the answer, but I feel like probably not for the year and a half I've been playing. In which case it seems like a fair assumption for most of us to make that it is coming any day now. But I do get that the exact start date isn't officially public.

It is specifically stated on beta what Xelenia just mentioned and yes not to long ago the order in which an event got released was changed, I think it was a challenge and a FSA but not sure and since challenges arent announced I can't look it up either.

We also have see many cases in which events got modified from beta to live worlds.
And we had several delays on "events" due to problems last year I think 1 tournament and 1 spire.
This was all in the past year.

So it ain't unthinkable that they might delay an regular event for 1 or 2 days as similar issues arrise.

A FSA always starts with a message ahead of time with the message to settle fellowship transfers within a certain period of time.
So there is no reason to fear a sudden release, or to demand a timetable with a release date weeks ahead of time.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
A FSA always starts with a message ahead of time with the message to settle fellowship transfers within a certain period of time.
So there is no reason to fear a sudden release, or to demand a timetable with a release date weeks ahead of time.

And aside from the generally accepted current time delay between Beta and Live, they can't publish a schedule or anything because the length varies from event to event. Phoenix was 26 days and Carnival was a few days shorter and the May event looks to be only 20 days long, according to the info in Beta. So all we can do is plan for a FA to start about 2 weeks after the end date of the event.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Also one week into the new chapter.

That is nothing new for Inno. Last year's Carnival event started one week after chapter 14 went live and chapter 15 went live while there was almost a week left in the Autumn Zodiac event last Fall. And it would have gone live right in the middle of the event, but it was delayed by about a week because of fixes needed from the Beta release. There will always be overlap in this game, usually without problems. lol

At least everyone just starting chapter 16 will have plenty of empty space for the FA production. :)