• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

CH16 troops booster buildings gives 0% benefits

KarlD

Looks like they fixed the problem with this morning's update. I haven't actually tried a Chapter 16 building, but at least when I click on the Update tab of my Chapter 15 buildings it shows that the Chapter 16 version will give the expected military benefit.

T6583

Looks like they fixed the problem with this morning's update. I haven't actually tried a Chapter 16 building, but at least when I click on the Update tab of my Chapter 15 buildings it shows that the Chapter 16 version will give the expected military benefit.
My world might not have gotten the update yet because I’m still not showing any bonus for mine when I go to the upgrade tab. (Tried to upload a file and keep being told the file size is too big)

NightshadeCS

My world might not have gotten the update yet because I’m still not showing any bonus for mine when I go to the upgrade tab. (Tried to upload a file and keep being told the file size is too big)
I know this does not address the issue at hand, but you can get an image resizer online pretty easily. I personally use Faststone.

T6583

I know this does not address the issue at hand, but you can get an image resizer online pretty easily. I personally use Faststone.
Thanks NightshadeCS. I believe it to be a visual issue on the mobile now. On the PC it shows the bonus but on my mobile in the upgrade tab it just shows the culture.
0BE73CEA-CBE1-431E-B0C2-A4DF86A6C4A4.jpeg

DeletedUser2870

Confirmed.
I have multiple buildings in my inventory from chapters 14 & 15, all are fine. The one I just crafted in chapter 16 seems screwed

Xelenia

Ex-Team Member
Confirmed.
I have multiple buildings in my inventory from chapters 14 & 15, all are fine. The one I just crafted in chapter 16 seems screwed
Hello,

The bug in this thread is already fixed. What exactly is screwed for you?

Xelenia

T6583

Deleted User - 4646370

Please see my post above with attached photo. http://us.forum.elvenar.com/index.p...-buildings-gives-0-benefits.22607/post-175908. There appears to be a possible graphic bug on the mobile app where it doesn't show the increased stats for health or strength. It does show it correctly on the desktop version though. For mobile users it doesn't look like the bug was fixed.
The upgrade tab doesn't show the changes in health bonus because there are no changes. This means the health boost remains the same after the upgrade. Before, when the bug wasn't fixed, we had an additional line saying the upgrade will make the boost decrease. Something like this :
The upgrade tab of my Ch. 15 DA says :
  • Culture : 700 --> 850
  • Troops health : 150% --> 100% (removed when the bug was fixed)
  • Cost : 6 RR spells.

T6583

The upgrade tab doesn't show the changes in health bonus because there are no changes. This means the health boost remains the same after the upgrade. Before, when the bug wasn't fixed, we had an additional line saying the upgrade will make the boost decrease. Something like this :
I understand that. And it’s working fine for me. On the desktop though I’m pretty sure that it shows the bonus in the upgrade tab even though it’s unchanged. It can be confusing for some people that it’s not showing on the mobile though. But I checked on some other items on the mobile and it appears that it’s the same for items such as the Revelers Fountain so you’re right in that’s supposed to be that way.