• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Closed | Archived Troops Missing in Beta

BTrouble

All my troops have been removed from beta???? With the tournament starting tomorrow how am I supposed to do anything? 1588633327286.png
1588633327286.png

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
You're posting in the US forums, not the Beta forum. If you accidentally logged into a US server, it may have plopped you into a new city there (so of course you don't have troops). From your pic, it looks like you're on browser. Look at the address bar and if it starts with US and a number, that's the problem. Log out of your city and it will return you to the screen with all the US servers/worlds buttons. At the very top is a tiny US flag right after InnoGames.com. There's an even tinier drop down arrow, but if you click there you will see the beta server. Click there and you should get back to beta. Oh, and now you have another city you can play on the US server if you like! If you don't wish to play it, it should disappear in a few weeks.

BTrouble

You're posting in the US forums, not the Beta forum. If you accidentally logged into a US server, it may have plopped you into a new city there (so of course you don't have troops). From your pic, it looks like you're on browser. Look at the address bar and if it starts with US and a number, that's the problem. Log out of your city and it will return you to the screen with all the US servers/worlds buttons. At the very top is a tiny US flag right after InnoGames.com. There's an even tinier drop down arrow, but if you click there you will see the beta server. Click there and you should get back to beta. Oh, and now you have another city you can play on the US server if you like! If you don't wish to play it, it should disappear in a few weeks.
It was a glitch in the game. It was fixed later on that evening. I have troops again. Ty for your input though. :)