• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Hello Greetings, m’dears!

Such an enchanting idea! I believe I will follow that advice, reflecting the best of both worlds in my efforts. Humans are an industrious lot, busy creating the orderly world that gives comfort, but leads to boredom. Like the right side of the brain, the Elven world can offer a relief of artistry and flow with nature. Best of both worlds to nourish the soul!

NightshadeCS

I spent so much time on my first Elven city that I didn't think I could do another one, though I always wished to see the Human designs. Luckily, once I got into higher chapters and things took so long to upgrade, I had time to do that. I now have the two cities, one human, one elf, and love them both.

Welcome!

Yea. I've one of each race as well.
Nice to see the differences and fun to see each grow differently.
Cynthia, I hope you enjoy developing your cities as much as we do.
Thank you Damian Rahl - In this time of strangeness in the real world, I am more comforted by my imaginary lives! I appreciate your comment and wish you Good Health! CdL

neeronie

Such an enchanting idea! I believe I will follow that advice, reflecting the best of both worlds in my efforts. Humans are an industrious lot, busy creating the orderly world that gives comfort, but leads to boredom. Like the right side of the brain, the Elven world can offer a relief of artistry and flow with nature. Best of both worlds to nourish the soul!
If you build on Winyandor, please look me up.