• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Chapter 16 Embassies

Deleted User - 4565442

Yeah, I just saw that in the quest dialogue today. So can we assume that all the guest races who came to visit through their portals, went to live in another location on the continent of Elvenar at the end of the chapter, while relatives of each race just happen to have survived on/returned to the continent of Unur as well?

OK, mystery solved.

Apparently, Queen Maddhar (chapter 16) and Queen Sidhe (chapter 7) are cousins. Sidhe is still somewhere on Elvenar.

Funny thing. Sidhe are supernatural race of fairy beings of Irish mythology.
Both Merrows (Mermaids) and Banshees are technically variants of different Sidhe, just like Leprechauns.
Maddhar is a city in Pakistan. Maybe some immigrants work in IG.

DeletedUser5371

Just an example for the above situation.

Endless excavation is a wonder who's powers become "useless" once you reach the elvenar chapter, the production of supplies from workshops outdwarfs that of this wonder so spectaculary thet this one does not make much sense anymore, also besides for an event quest those relics also do not make sense anymore in this stage of the game. So this wonder "only" exists for ranking points

This case is with absolute optimal ranking points from this wonder which 99.99% of the players do not have

Endless excavation level 30:
Space: 20 sq
Ranking points: 18098
Max Throne bonus: 4500
-----------------------------------
Total: 22598

Points per Square = 1130 pps

Now look at other combinations with the same "high target" player. this means most wonders are maxed

Armoury:
Ranking points: 27091
Space 28sq
Culture needed: 20488 - 80% return rate from watchtower & sanctuary/monestary = 4098 culture
Pop needed: 6603

Magic House:
Ranking points: 5370
Space: 20sq
Pop: 13000+20% Thermal spring = 15600
Culture needed: 5370 - 80% = 1074
---------------------------------------------------
Needed gained for Armoury = 42%
Ranking points: 3515
Space: 8.4
Culture needed: 451

Best possible Culture: 4098+451 = 4549 = +- 2.7sq

The pps of the Armoury chain is in the current emnbassy chapter at maximum:
27091+ 3515 = 30606
Space: 28+8.4*2.7 = 39.1

pps = 30606-39.1 = 783 pps

There is still a difference in favour of the wonder at level 30. but the difference is currenly quickly dwindling
Just a few weeks ago the pps was ~50% of the current pps for an armoury and therefore the potential ranking point difference between a wonder and a regular building chain was huge. but no longer is that the case.

If this trend keeps to continue by the next chapter several wonders will become rankingwise obsolete.
And if you are not in the position to have all wonders at level 30, but ranking is somewhat important then it's time to get very picky about which wonders should be leveled and which can be demolished as for those people the pps will be 100% in favour of doing for other buildings than wonders.
you forget that with a lvl 5 trader and a lvl 35 main hall and endless excavation (or any wonder) at lvl 30 you get 1050 seeds every 3hrs you collect from trader. that is over 7000 a day if you collect an average of 7 times daily.

Deborah M

Oh Wise One
I've got no problem with seeds. That's the upside of having all of the AW's and working on upgrading them for a few years :cool: It's the Orcs that are killing me so far in chapter 16. I expect that to resolve shortly but I used up an insane amount of Orcs when the battle boosts were messed up and I catered a whole lot of the tournament. It didn't even cross my mind that this was definitely not a good time to be catering :( It would be a great time to have my Hero's Forge upgraded. Alas, still working on getting the Sanctuary up to level 30 for the Spire of miserable waste :rolleyes:

CrazyWizard

Oh Wise One
you forget that with a lvl 5 trader and a lvl 35 main hall and endless excavation (or any wonder) at lvl 30 you get 1050 seeds every 3hrs you collect from trader. that is over 7000 a day if you collect an average of 7 times daily.

Beyond a certain point, more wonderlevels become pointless for seed production.
Instead of a level 30 excavation you can insert/build any other wonder instread thats more usefull.

I think around the time you own 2-300 wonderlevels seeds become a useless game concept.

InvincibleRailroad

I am thinking of deleting the settlement buildings and building more factories and using the KP to level my AW's rather than for research. I do not enjoy this chapter at all!

Deborah M

Oh Wise One
I am thinking of deleting the settlement buildings and building more factories and using the KP to level my AW's rather than for research. I do not enjoy this chapter at all!

Don't delete them. Store them for when you feel like getting back to it. You can slowly go through the chapter with 1 of each settlement building if you dislike it that much. You can decline the quests once the chapter is finished.

InvincibleRailroad

Don't delete them. Store them for when you feel like getting back to it. You can slowly go through the chapter with 1 of each settlement building if you dislike it that much. You can decline the quests once the chapter is finished.
I only have 2 teleport spells, so I was thinking of using them for the Portal and one Embassy. I really need to rethink my city!!

Deborah M

Oh Wise One
You cannot teleport any of these buildings. Regardless, with guest race buildings it is usually the research part that is an issue. Once researched, it is relatively easy to rebuild them from scratch, if needed.

?? I'm confused. I already teleported chapter 16 settlement buildings and then put them back out when I was tweaking my arrangement.

Deborah M

Oh Wise One
I found something I really like! The Union Tower :diamond: culture building looks really great on either side of the Stonehenge :cool: Things are looking up a bit now that I decided to refresh some of the stuff in my city. Of course I won't be able to put any event stuff out until I can clear at least some of the settlement buildings but at least this is a start.

Xelenia

Ex-Team Member
I found something I really like! The Union Tower :diamond: culture building looks really great on either side of the Stonehenge :cool: Things are looking up a bit now that I decided to refresh some of the stuff in my city. Of course I won't be able to put any event stuff out until I can clear at least some of the settlement buildings but at least this is a start.

Do you have a picture for the curious minds Deborah? :) I love keeping random buildings near specific buildings :)

Deborah M

Oh Wise One
Screenshot (5).png

Deborah M

Oh Wise One
That was my first attempt to post a pic. Sorry it's so big but I had no idea how to do it.

Anyway, the Fountain of Peace is a bit disappointing. It is pretty and great for mana but it seems to me that the scale is way off. The tree is quite a bit smaller than the other trees like Father trees, etc. It's pretty sad to spend $ on something that they didn't pay attention to the scale compared to literally everything else in my city :rolleyes:

qaccy

That was my first attempt to post a pic. Sorry it's so big but I had no idea how to do it.

Anyway, the Fountain of Peace is a bit disappointing. It is pretty and great for mana but it seems to me that the scale is way off. The tree is quite a bit smaller than the other trees like Father trees, etc. It's pretty sad to spend $ on something that they didn't pay attention to the scale compared to literally everything else in my city :rolleyes:

Reminds me of how chubby that Birthday Unicorn is compared to all the other Unicorns in the game.