• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Young Elven settlement seeks Fellowship

Piarou

Greetings, all,

Sandtrail is a young fledgling settlement with an eagerness for growth. In my years before becoming the mayor of this village I have learned that growth goes fastest with friends surrounding you. I am therefore on the lookout for a friendly Fellowship that is willing to help me grow. In return I will endeavour to be a good friend as well.

Greetings,
Piarou

DeletedUser20941

Moonlight Shadows would welcome you. We are rebuilding, but for those of us still active we have a strong heart, and enjoy working with each other.

Deleted User - 848986514

Resurrection's Flame is a young fellowship with some experienced players. We would be happy to welcome you if you haven't already found a fellowship. We are helpful, active, and respectful.

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
I'm slow on the uptake today, lol. In any case, welcome to the game and to the forum! I hope you enjoy yourself here.

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
Erm, this is in the Sinya Arda world. What a weird reply this is, in my humble opinion.
Not weird to be neighborly, in my humble opinion. I often welcome those on different worlds, just to say hi. You'll find a very friendly bunch here. :)