• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Druindar Farics Sigs and Avitars

• Thread starter DeletedUser7527
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted User - 4658147

I am now starting to make avitars and sigs if you would like me to make one for you just drop me a line with a little info on what you like and some ideas as to what you would like and i would be more than happy to make you one as i enjoy doing this .Hope to make some for you all
Excuse My Ignorance... But Where, What is this For..? In Game or just for the Forum..??

Deleted User - 4658147

I was Wondering is there a SIZE limit on the Pic.. I Have one in Mind, But it's kinda Large(Pixels)... Of a Viking Warrior Standing to the Left... His VIKING DRAGON Ship, Behind Him in the RAGING Seas...

Evening Star Selene

Wow! I once custom made a bunch of Alice in Wonderland themed necklaces for a wedding party on my Etsy shop! Ever since then, Alice in Wonderland has had a special place in my heart! Beautiful artwork!!

Status
Not open for further replies.