• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Crafting Recipes - Master List

• Thread starter Deleted User - 3932582
  • Start date

Deleted User - 4646370

Updated data :
  • Coin rain % : 100 ×52, 50 ×42, 33 ×40, 25 ×48
  • Supply Windfall % : 100 ×47, 50 ×44, 33 ×51, 25 ×54, 20 ×17, 15 ×42, 10 ×15, 5 ×16
  • Portal Profit % : 20 ×14, 15 ×22, 10 ×23, 5 ×20
  • Ancient Knowledge : 20 ×15, 15 ×17, 10 ×22, 7 ×25, 5 ×58, 3 ×53
  • Ancient Knowledge costing Runeshards : 3 ×42, 10 ×13, 15 ×21
  • Knowledge Points : 15 ×21, 10 ×22, 6 ×21, 3 ×41, 1 ×56
  • Runeshards : 3 ×26, 2 ×26, 1 ×12
  • Relics : marble ×42, steel ×44, planks ×45, crystal ×38, scrolls ×40, silk ×40, elixir ×53, dust ×56, gems ×57
  • Spells : PoP ×43, EE ×52, MM ×52, IM ×55
  • Pet food costing relics : elixir ×49, dust ×36, gems ×45, spell fragments ×21
  • Royal Restorations : 10 ×44, 20 ×16, 30 ×19, 30(costing spell fragments) ×16
  • Time boosts : 10m ×47, 15m ×46, 30m ×26, 45m ×15, 1h ×13, 2h ×20, 5h ×18, 8h ×18, 14h ×12, 20h ×13
  • Culture/population buildings : rainbow flower cage ×13, lava codex ×47, unicorns : rainbow ×12, silver ×56, crystal ×48
  • Military buildings : ELR ×23, MMM ×19, UUU ×15
  • Traveling Merchants : I ×21, II ×18, III ×16
  • Other buildings : festival merchant ×8, mana sawmill ×14, orc nest ×18, orc strategist ×18, vallorian valor ×14
  • Special recipes (evolving buildings, chess set, artifacts) : 165
  • Total : 2655 (2490 without special ones)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeepTerminal

Regardless of sorting, I think I've been getting these 5 categories for a while now... which means in every rotation there will be at most one of each item available, which sucks. the chance for getting good craftable buildings are even lower now

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Regardless of sorting, I think I've been getting these 5 categories for a while now... which means in every rotation there will be at most one of each item available, which sucks. the chance for getting good craftable buildings are even lower now

I thought I had two supply instants at the same time last night in my Beta city, but I do not know if this change happened before or after or whatever. And I know I have gotten duplicate types of crafting recipes all week in my Live city.

Kekune

Is it though? Seems like a common complaint is "ahhhh I keep getting 4 relics and a coin instant!" which wouldn't be possible now. I'm curious to see how the odds change, but wouldn't be so sure it's worse without more info. And perhaps now crafting those evolving buildings to get them out of the rotation will have an even greater effect.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
For those not wanting to look at the Beta forum thread, there are going to be the five categories. Though the exact order they appear in may vary, everything we can craft is in one of these categories:

1. category = time instants only
2. category = relics + pet foods
3. category = coin instants, supplies instants, portal profits
4. category = KPs, AW KPs, rune shards, RRS
5. category = buildings

Also, apparently add artifact conversion recipes to the Instants category, as one person posted a screenshot of their crafting from today that includes a Phoenix artifact conversion recipe.

Edit to add: check your crafting today. Mine matches this new set of categories now, so either it is a coincidence or this is something they did on all servers at the same time, regardless of version number.

Last edited:

Deleted User - 4646370

Not on my live yet :
Screenshot_20200703-235240_Elvenar.jpg

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
@PaNonymeB do you play on both a Live server and on Beta? Or just Live? If you are only on Live, it makes me wonder if changes like these show up early for players who do both, since the code is already in the game files.

Kekune

Edit to add: check your crafting today. Mine matches this new set of categories now, so either it is a coincidence or this is something they did on all servers at the same time, regardless of version number.
I'm also seeing this in some cities, but not others. Maybe some a/b testing? Or just a coincidence. But my main city had this for 3 straight cycles today.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
I'm also seeing this in some cities, but not others. Maybe some a/b testing? Or just a coincidence. But my main city had this for 3 straight cycles today.

Not sure, but I am now at 3 cycles in a row of the new fixed categories. It could be a test group that they just did not bother to announce the way they have announced previous test groups for new features. But different people were in charge of that here the last time we tested a feature on Live.

Pheryll

Set Designer
1. category = time instants only
2. category = relics + pet foods
3. category = coin instants, supplies instants, portal profits
4. category = KPs, AW KPs, rune shards, RRS
5. category = buildings

So pet food looks like it is much more probable; and it is also more likely to get a relic for an event quest.

EDIT: Any clue as to where the crafted enchantments show up?

Last edited:

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
So pet food looks like it is much more probable; and it is also more likely to get a relic for an event quest.

EDIT: Any clue as to where the crafted enchantments show up?

The proper order the five categories show in, from left to right, are:

buildings
AW KP, KP, RR, broken shards
supply instants, coin rain, PP
time instants
relics, pet food

As for enchantments, none of the screenshots in the Beta thread show any and I cannot remember if I saw one at all yesterday once the change was made. I think I remember a PoP in the fourth slot, which would put them in with the Time Instants, but that may have been from before the change.

And as for pet food being more probable? Maybe. I have yet to see a pet food in my Live city since this changed for me. But my chapter 3 Beta city, with no use for pet food, has had it show in the fifth slot in all but one cycle so far. Typical Inno RNG. I have no need for the relics on Live, but my little city on Beta could use all the boosted goods relics I could get.

Pheryll

Set Designer
And as for pet food being more probable? Maybe.

I am saying this because the total recipes in the slot are 13 (9 relics and 4 pet food). 13 x 5 = 65 which is significantly less than the 80 recipes that we had before the slots. So we should be seeing more pet food and more relics.

Last edited:

DeepTerminal

What I noticed on mobile is that right when the options changes, the new lineup will appear in the following order (from left to right):

1. time instants
2. relics, pet foods
3. coin instants, supplies instants, portal profits
4. KPs, AW KPs, rune shards, RR
5. buildings

But every once in a while (~10-15 mins, havent tested), the order will shuffle.

Pheryll

Set Designer
What I noticed on mobile is that right when the options changes, the new lineup will appear in the following order (from left to right):

1. time instants
2. relics, pet foods
3. coin instants, supplies instants, portal profits
4. KPs, AW KPs, rune shards, RR
5. buildings

But every once in a while (~10-15 mins, havent tested), the order will shuffle.

As discussed on Beta, due to a bug the order sometimes reverses itself.

Deleted User - 3932582

I am saying this because the total recipes in the slot are 13 (9 relics and 4 pet food). 13 x 5 = 65 which is significantly less than the 80 recipes that we had before the slots. So we should be seeing more pet food and more relics.
Not sure what assumptions you use here, but the conclusion is obviously questionable. Even if you will be seeing more (pet food OR relics), it does not mean (more pet food AND more relics). They may attach 11% probabilities to each relic recipe, and 0.25% to each PF one for all we know. I am pretty sure that will mean we won't be seeing more PF.