• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Open Sir Squirrel's Creative Art

Sir Squirrel

Artist EXTRAORDINAIRE and Buddy Fan Club member
Yeah I will see what I can come up with for you AtaguS. what color of hair would you like your character to have? If you want the font or color of the font changed we can do that too and still keep the background.

Last edited:

Sir Squirrel

Ok @AtaguS , what about these?

AtaguSAvatar.jpg

Sig
AtaguSSig03.jpg

Last edited:

Sir Squirrel

Sure @Dreamyn2 , can you give me some idea what you might like such as character elf /human, hair color. Colors you like,. Having some idea what you might like makes it easier for me to make a signature that you will really like.

Last edited:

BBsAmazon

Sir Squirrel,
Would you be so kind as to create an avatar and artwork signature for me? Groomer Woman highly recommended you.
Thanks so much!
BBsAmazon (a creative way of saying that I’m BB’s [hubby’s initials] Amazon Queen - a moniker that I was given by my SIL)
My fav color is purple and I am the AM of Rowan Moon on K. This is the link to the pic I used for our Discord server avatar. https://journeyingtothegoddess.files.wordpress.com/2012/03/rowan-moon.jpg

Last edited:

BBsAmazon

@BBsAmazon would you like a female warrior type character? If so what color of hair, skin, ect.
Yes, please. Purple hair - long - down to buttocks, thick and wavy, lavender skin, piercing blue eyes. Sword on my back, banner-type thing across my chest - I think it will be what’s holding the sword. Legs only to show from top of knees down. Shoes to be crisscrossed sandals. A small tiara, too, LOL. Is that doable?

Sir Squirrel

I am glad you like them BB.

Click the link below to get to my help post on hooking up avatars and signatures with pictures to help you.