• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Is there a way to see how ones Fellowship is ranked during, or after, a tournament?

Blindsider66

I was just wondering how to keep updated with tournament rankings. Moreso I am curious to know if a standings board has been set up and who and when can one see it. Our Fellowship in Winyandor is sister to four other strong 10 Chest Tournament teams, and although they exist in other worlds, are always on our minds. It would be nice to check in and see if help is needed at anytime.

If anyone can point me in the right direction it would be appreciated.

Blindsider66

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
Ooh, I'm going to watch this thread and see if someone answers. I'd love to see something like that.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
There is a website called elvenstats that has how well a fellowship did in the tournament, instead of only players.
Unfortunately, only the top 10 fellowships on each server, so it won't cover very many borderline 10-chest groups, and where it does, usually only on low-population servers. The lowest group listed on the US servers is over ten chests.

(edit: as pointed out below, this info is incorrect, and there is actually data for the top 50 teams per server which is available by scrolling.)

Last edited:

Sandstorm173

Unfortunately, only the top 10 fellowships on each server, so it won't cover very many borderline 10-chest groups, and where it does, usually only on low-population servers. The lowest group listed on the US servers is over ten chests.
I can see the top 50 fellowships, and when the tournament is over on the fs page you can hover over the amount of points and see what rank they were.

DeletedUser21570

Elvenstats actually has the top 50 on each world listed - at least when I go there I see that. There are only 10 to a page so you have to arrow to further pages to see the rest. But again, only the top 50 show up. However on Ceravyn, that gets us down to a FS that scored just under 15K points

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
There is a faint ">" at the bottom right of each server list. This takes you to the next page. Only the top 50 are listed. I didn't see the ">" for the longest time but once I did I found the thing quite useful.

AJ

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
Thanks all. I guess that covers it then. 50 ought to cover most people who are seriously active.

Mizpah2

www.Elvenstats.com is a very useful site. You not only can track tourneys, you can also see your FS and a list of their various goods, chapters, etc. Elvenstats.com can also be used to show a layout of yours or another player's city in www.Elvenarchitect.com. You no longer have to build your layout in elvenarchitect yourself. I think both are great websites.