• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

The Sorcerers' Pilgrimage discussion and feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
already posted about this - the beacon information and the quest list are both outdated. the quest list still contains 90 quests.
The person who maintains Elvengems has indicated that they are working a great deal extra as a result of the pandemic, so it is likely to be slow updating for the next year or two.

AtaguS

Just stopping in to say I am happy with how this event went.

I replaced my level 10 May Tree with a level 10 Golem.
I'm glad there are phoenixes and bears out there to be craved and kept but I don't mind the idea of evolve buildings that are also only fantastic until a different one comes along. It's been that way with culture buildings forever and that's just fine with me.

This event reminded me of the events of old...a fairly level quest list, nothing exceedingly exciting or exceptional by way of rewards but something for everyone. (Of course the events of old had that one out-of-reach grand prize but I like that the grand prize is accessible even if means it is also less grand) So it didn't bug me to do the quests and I got enough troop & kp instants to make it worth my while to click about the cute graphic screen.

I like this idea of having a set number of rotating quests followed by a set number of daily quests...that way if a player wants the challenge of doing every single quest they can plan accordindly and go for it, while if a player just wants to meander through without much disruption they can do that as well, and still have a good chance of obtaining the grand prize.

SinnerDragoon

So if my math is right, I am not going to be able to get the tenth wise golem artifact because the event won't let me do any more quests. I am not even going to get the current reward of a second wise golem that I don't need. This is not at all cool. I spend money on this game frequently and I refuse to be pressured to spend more to make it through an event. This happened to me on the last event to. Capping the amount of quests we can do for the event is screwing many of us over.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
So if my math is right, I am not going to be able to get the tenth wise golem artifact because the event won't let me do any more quests. I am not even going to get the current reward of a second wise golem that I don't need. This is not at all cool. I spend money on this game frequently and I refuse to be pressured to spend more to make it through an event. This happened to me on the last event to. Capping the amount of quests we can do for the event is screwing many of us over.

You only need 9 artifacts because the building is always level 1, not level 0.

mikeledo

I obtained 9 artifacts and a should have a second wise golem when this is all done. I did it in all 3 of my cities. If you are only getting 7 artifacts you are not choosing wisely. The field has 20 steps to go from side to side, just like before. All selections, except near the end and 1, 2, and 3 steps. 18 is the best followed by 40, which is 2 steps. Generally, when an 18 is not present, the middle one is the best pick. If my options are 31, 53, 83, that is the only time I take the 83. It is slightly more but you will normally get a 250 scroll winning once which offsets. So if you can divide by 2 and compare, your can get the artifacts your need. If the daily prize is more important, then you will need the FA to get 9 artifacts.

DeletedUser20191

So, the last quest is today. Elven Gems says it is to get 20 relics. I have scouts that take 70 hours at this point and about 10 points worth of relic battles.

Tournaments, you say? The tournaments end at precisely the time this quest starts.

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
So, the last quest is today. Elven Gems says it is to get 20 relics
Having seen that issue reported here on the forums previously, I have pre-scouted provinces to handle this. BUT: We got a msg in our FS today from @The Unbeliever with a possible solution. Depending on how many chests your FS gets from the tourney (we're a 10/chest/wk FS) it may be enough relics to autocomplete the quest:
Log out of Elvenar before the tournament ends. Log back into Elvenar after the daily quest drops tonight (8pm eastern). The FS relic rewards *should* count toward the relic quest. This has not been tested as far as I know, but sounds like it should work.

mikeledo

That's an oversimplification. not prioritizing the best possible chance of getting the finished Golem is only "not choosing wisely" if the golem is your primary goal.
I imply that in my last sentence if you bothered to read the whole post before posting.

Pheryll

Set Designer
Having seen that issue reported here on the forums previously, I have pre-scouted provinces to handle this. BUT: We got a msg in our FS today from @The Unbeliever with a possible solution. Depending on how many chests your FS gets from the tourney (we're a 10/chest/wk FS) it may be enough relics to autocomplete the quest:
Log out of Elvenar before the tournament ends. Log back into Elvenar after the daily quest drops tonight (8pm eastern). The FS relic rewards *should* count toward the relic quest. This has not been tested as far as I know, but sounds like it should work.

Good idea. And yes it should count.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
I imply that in my last sentence if you bothered to read the whole post before posting.
too little and too late. Too many concepts and to many numbers for one paragraph. I had no trouble getting nine artifacts (and a second golem) despite prioritizing grand prizes

DeletedUser19757

I thought the event was designed well and it looked very nice. However, the rewards were absolutely horrible and very lame. Past events have had better rewards and buildings worth collecting.

DeletedUser20191

Oh yeah. I got three relics and saved my visits for just now. Started a crafting to get three relics. But I need 20 total. I think I'm going to stop doing battles unless there are events. I really like what Ivy1996 said. My setup is so advanced, I'm not getting any more space in the city anyway.

The last quest in this event is either complete idiotic lack of planning or complete lack of respect for players. Gain 20 relics a day after the tournament ends, oh yes, thank you so much. That's perfect for people who reached the limit of provinces for expansions.

Status
Not open for further replies.