• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Convenient AW Access

Convenient AW Access

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

NightshadeCS

I think this has received enough votes to get forwarded. {Edited to remove tag, since I shouldn't have bothered Xelie yet}

Fingers crossed!! :D:D:D

Last edited:

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
I think this suggestion has the required votes to be forwarded and it's highly unlikely there will be enough negative votes to change that. Ya'll are just getting a little bit impatient, lol! When a poll opens, an end date for voting is established and this one ends Sept 4th. (It's in tiny print at the bottom of the voting section).
Voting could be ended early and it could be sent now, but it probably depends on the schedule(s) of the volunteer mod(s) and when/how they track this particular section of the forum. It's not like the devs are going to drop whatever else they're doing and start working on this as soon as they see it, lol! Be patient (sometimes not one of my easier challenges either, lol), it'll get to them.

DeletedUser20492

I'm all for it. Will this be counted as my vote, or do I need to do something else?

KarlD

Of course they will! lol It's the end-all of all suggestions! I'm sure they will hop right to it! lol :D ;)
In terms of making the game easier to use this would be my absolute top of the list change for them to make, so I'm confident it will be on the top of their list too.:)

truelinor

YAY! I am so excited! (OK, so maybe you wouldn't be, but this is my first ever suggestion and it makes me happy that it was accepted and passed all requirements and voted on without any negative votes and is now being looked at by the developers!!! :D o_O;):D:cool:)

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
Okay, On mobile, either they slipped an update out overnight after a quick decision, or this slipped past us a while ago. you can press on a message to get a menu to donate to AWs in mobile.

truelinor

Okay, On mobile, either they slipped an update out overnight after a quick decision, or this slipped past us a while ago. you can press on a message to get a menu to donate to AWs in mobile.
Yes, I think someone mentions that somewhere on the thread - but it doesn't work that way on the computer, which is where I play most of the time.

Xelenia

Ex-Team Member
Hello!

The developers actually like this concept. I am not sure if it was a forgotten code they missed but....they have added it to their list of things to get to. Just remember, this does not mean there is a time frame in place, it simply means they will get to it :)

Xelenia