• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Spire of Eternity feedback

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
Since the requirement is based on how well other fellowships are doing during that particular spire week, there is no set amount, you just have to be better that week then every other fellowship in that world trying to do the same thing. I would guess though it will have to be max participation and max effort by the entire fellowship to even have a chance at the top spots
Unless I'm terribly confused that's completely wrong. Gold means 1330 points and you get one point per attack wave (below corrected per PaNonymeB below). Your team needs to defeat 1330 waves to get gold and it has nothing to do with how other players are doing.
I think it's 21 points per floor
21 waves for the first floor, 37 for the second and 37 for the third.
If I have that right, it's 95 63 points per player completing all three floors, so more than 21 players have to reach the top to get gold.

Last edited:

Deleted User - 4646370

Unless I'm terribly confused that's completely wrong. Gold means 1330 points and you get one point per attack wave. Your team needs to defeat 1330 waves to get gold and it has nothing to do with how other players are doing.
I think it's
If I have that right, it's 95 points per player completing all three floors, so more than 14 players have to reach the top to get gold.
It's indeed 1330 points to reach gold no matter how well other fellowships perform, but it's not 1 point per wave. It's 1 for green chests, 2 for blue (before gates) and 3 for brown (at the end of the floor). So 21 points per floor, or 63 for completing 3 floors. So it requires a bit more than 21 players reaching the third floor to get gold.

Gath Of Baal

Unless I'm terribly confused that's completely wrong. Gold means 1330 points and you get one point per attack wave (below corrected per PaNonymeB below). Your team needs to defeat 1330 waves to get gold and it has nothing to do with how other players are doing.
I think it's 21 points per floor
If I have that right, it's 95 63 points per player completing all three floors, so more than 21 players have to reach the top to get gold.

Yep, i got confused with the Spire rankings and the prizes for being first or in the top spots, they have the pictures of the medal your fellowship is currently at. and i thought thats how its determined.. previously when i checked shows first as gold and spots like 2-8 as silver medals then the next 92 or so as bronze for some reason, but i never really paid to much attention because we always get bronze

Kekune

i got confused with the Spire rankings and the prizes for being first or in the top spots
I'm not aware of there being special prizes, either - it's literally just the gold trophy. We've been in the top 3 on our server, and got nothing extra for it.

Gath Of Baal

I'm not aware of there being special prizes, either - it's literally just the gold trophy. We've been in the top 3 on our server, and got nothing extra for it.

That's what i meant by prize was the gold silver and bronze trophies/medals.. I thought the picture of the trophy/medal was the prize for earning that particular spot.. Now i understand the picture of the trophy/medal is just an indicator of how well your fellowship is doing in the Spire and not the reward.

But it makes sense to me now.. I learned something new today

Last edited:

mucksterme

Oh Wise One
How many players in an FS need to get to the top of the Spire to get the gold?
Since the requirement is based on how well other fellowships are doing during that particular spire week, there is no set amount, you just have to be better that week then every other fellowship in that world trying to do the same thing. I would guess though it will have to be max participation and max effort by the entire fellowship to even have a chance at the top spots

You misunderstood wizard's question

Getting gold has nothing to do with your performance in relation to other FS'
To get gold means your FS scores 1330 points and unlocks the top prizes
Each individual can get 60 points by reaching the top
If 20 reach the top that's 1200 points. That means the rest of your team needs to get 130.
The fewer that reach the top the better the rest have to do.

added: Apparently i missed a page of posts and my answer was superfluous

Risen Malchiah

So the "end" of the spire of eternity always amused me that it's just a dead end. But in looking more closely, I noticed something.

It looks like we're in a cave, but we've been going up. Scroll down on the 3rd floor and you see we are indeed in the clouds. But then you get to this giant crystal that appears to be blocking the archway.

Spire2.jpg

And in looking at the spire from the outside, there indeed seems to be this giant crystal about half way up.

Spire1.jpg

This begs the question, could there be more that is currently inaccessible? Could the spire of "eternity" one day have additional levels? Perhaps even an endless number fitting its name?

Hopefully one day the Spire can be revamped to include more levels. And while we're at it, give the enemies we fight a semi-transparent ethereal appearance with terrain that matches the aesthetics of where we're actually fighting. I spend more time fighting manually in the spire than I do elsewhere, so it would be nice to have this new look to go with it. :)

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
But in looking more closely
Excellent observances. Seems like there might be room for progress. Perhaps a tie-in to the progress in the city, with Chapter (10? 15? 20?) revealing an essential component to progressing further in the Spire, in the same way that entering chapter 3 makes it available in the first place?

The spire could use some love. More dynamic art, changing art. Masybe moving the doors around so that it isn't always 3-guardian-3-guardian....

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Not only that but, you were incorrect as it is 63 points to the top and makes the rest of the math wrong also.

Yes, but his point on the minimum number of points each member of the 25 needs to get to total 1330 is separate from the max points one person can earn. 25 members getting 53 points each is 1325, leaving 5 extra points for members to pick up. Meaning no one has to do the final section of the 3rd floor at all to get 1330 and gold.

StarLoad

Yes, but his point on the minimum number of points each member of the 25 needs to get to total 1330 is separate from the max points one person can earn. 25 members getting 53 points each is 1325, leaving 5 extra points for members to pick up. Meaning no one has to do the final section of the 3rd floor at all to get 1330 and gold.
Assuming the fancy icon the reason to get gold, but to get the Prize you need to get to the top, and that is a reason to get gold.

AtaguS

My fs is having a debate at the moment and I'm wondering if anyone knows the answer...
When a player leaves the fs in the middle of a Spire climb, do their Spire points stay with the fs or do they go with the player to the new fs?

StormShark55

[Hi all, noticed something on the Spire, since the update it requires more soldiers than previously to fight each level causing a player to use more soldiers and in turn (my guess is) spend more money for more soldiers to fight.[/QUOTE]

Last edited:

Risen Malchiah

Hi all, noticed something on the Spire, since the update it requires more soldiers than previously to fight each level causing a player to use more soldiers and in turn (my guess is) spend more money for more soldiers to fight.
It's possible that you have completed some research, placed some expansions or upgraded some AWs. All of those will impact the difficulty.

I'm not aware of any recent changes to the Spire.