• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Role playing Fellowships

• Thread starter DeletedUser7527
  • Start date

DeletedUser7527

Hello all I was just wondering is there any fellowships out there that kinda play like a rp { role Play } with there fellowship kinda try to make it more fun I have been in one before where you use the chat to play along was just kinda wondering if anyone else done this lol

NightshadeCS

OMG, you all are too much! :D :D :D

@SoggyShorts, you are really taking a risk poking the bear on the whole Star Trek/ Star Wars thing, lol!

I was once in one of those Starfleet groups, and while messages had a sort of "flavor" to them, there was not direct role-playing going on. I know I have read descriptions of fellowships that have made me wonder this very same thing, though.

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
Obviously a troll's loin cloth fitted under a chastity belt. I would have preferred the ogre's loin cloth, but it appears they have not yet made it to Elvenar.
IDK why, but this reminded me of possibly my favorite RP of all time
EDIT: actually there's a lot of R language there, so I'll leave it up to you to google
" I put on my robe and wizard hat." if you wish

hlywd

Well since only about 1 person really answered your question I will be the second person. Our fellowship RP as pirates, we have a Capt'n and ship and sail around. However the covid has put a damper on things cause everyone is either working from home or has big honey do lists that take them away from the game. OH and we have our own maskot, PeggySue the parrot. She like to steal the Capt'n's monicle because it is shiny.

DeletedUser7527

ty to all that have answered i play in felyndral and was thinking there would be more but i guess not i do larp and go to renn faires all around but with covid this year i havent been able to do any of this kinda sucks

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
ty to all that have answered i play in felyndral and was thinking there would be more but i guess not i do larp and go to renn faires all around but with covid this year i havent been able to do any of this kinda sucks
I would love an RPG fellowship. Since I practically live on here anyway, lol, I'd probably be able to keep the chat going. That's a great idea. It's been ages since I've been to a LARP event. We just don't get them in rural Maine, and with covid, yeah, that's even worse.

DeletedUser7527

I would love an RPG fellowship. Since I practically live on here anyway, lol, I'd probably be able to keep the chat going. That's a great idea. It's been ages since I've been to a LARP event. We just don't get them in rural Maine, and with covid, yeah, that's even worse.
so would i but weare not in the same worlds darn it

Risen Malchiah

So in all seriousness, we don't roleplay really, but sometimes it happens spontaneously. One of my fellowships prides itself on getting the gold spire. And they've dubbed the top of the spire "the penthouse" and those who get there first are apparently tasked with hiring the caterers for the penthouse party. I've logged in once to over 100 msgs all about the penthouse party, the caterers, the drinks they were making, etc as they cheered more people arriving at the party. So if that helps encourage people to get to the top of the spire, I'm all for it. :)

mucksterme

Oh Wise One

That seems like a good idea. Then people wouldn't need to find or try to create an fs
they could chat with other role players but stay with their fs

So in all seriousness, we don't roleplay really, but sometimes it happens spontaneously. One of my fellowships prides itself on getting the gold spire. And they've dubbed the top of the spire "the penthouse" and those who get there first are apparently tasked with hiring the caterers for the penthouse party. I've logged in once to over 100 msgs all about the penthouse party, the caterers, the drinks they were making, etc as they cheered more people arriving at the party. So if that helps encourage people to get to the top of the spire, I'm all for it. :)

our guys aren't quite that involved but there is hot chocolate passed around and cheers to each new arrival