• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Grow bigger

• Thread starter Deleted User - 848903038
  • Start date

Deleted User - 848903038

Hi there I am having a hard time in upgrading my squad size. Any help will be appreciated!

AtaguS

The only way to upgrade squad size is in the tech tree. They are research advances.

[Edited 10/13/20 to add that this is old information now that we have a new calculation for tournament difficulty]
I would advise looking into this option a little further before deciding if it's what you really want to do. Many players find it a benefit to skip the optional squad size increases in the tech tree because it makes fighting and negotiating in tournaments harder.

[ below is still good info though :) ]
If you are trying to increase the number of troops you can train at one time, then you will want to build armories for that. This will, of course, slow down the amount of time it takes to train your troops. In which case you can look into building Ancient Wonders which speed up training times in the various military buildings, or keep upgrading the military building itself. Hope that wasn't too much info. Like @shimmerfly says, we'd need a little more info from you to get you the full answer.

Last edited:

Synful69

I'm having the same problem,i took the first couple of upgrades in the tree,now everything available to scout is either hard or very hard.I'm only about halfway thru chapter 2,looking for any suggestions to bring the down to at least a medium rating.

Iyapo1

I'm having the same problem,i took the first couple of upgrades in the tree,now everything available to scout is either hard or very hard.I'm only about halfway thru chapter 2,looking for any suggestions to bring the down to at least a medium rating.
At the end of each chapter is a chest. In order to advance into the next chapter you must clear a certain number of provinces. I think its 25 to get into chapter 3 and 50 to get into chapter 4.

This area is not balanced very well. In chapter 2 the costs can rapidly exceed your production ability. As long as you have the needed 25 dont push any farther out unless you have to. Same thing with chapter 3. Do not push past the 50.

Under the chest is a tech called "advanced scout" it will reduce the difficulty in all unscouted provinces. So your costs will decrease as soon as you research advanced scouts.

Synful69

i'm almost to the end of ch.2 now,just had a squad increase which helped a little dropped all the hard,very hard to easy medium till i scouted an easy,then i was left with a few medium's and hard's,an improvment i'll take.have i believe 2 more squad increase's and the reduced scout at the end i'm very much looking forward to.thank's for your reply,it was helpful.

And yes,i am not passing the end of chapter number of chest's anymore,i learned my leason,lol