• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Convenient AW Access

Convenient AW Access

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SoulsSilhouette

Buddy Fan Club member
This is already availabe in mobile. It is planned for browser.

This was a general comment. I do my visits on mobile, but rarely anything else. I don't have the necessary manual dexterity to manipulate my city and not accidentally do something bonehead like deleting the wrong thing or collecting the wrong thing.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
This was a general comment. I do my visits on mobile, but rarely anything else. I don't have the necessary manual dexterity to manipulate my city and not accidentally do something bonehead like deleting the wrong thing or collecting the wrong thing.
It might be worth assembling a list of specific interface issues and create a suggestion for them, either individually,, or in groups of like-issues?