• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Active player with 3 accounts looking for a new home.

armybeans

I have 3 accounts I regularily play and am looking for a fellowship that all 3 can join together. Armybeans is my biggest city at approx 510k and is boosted in steel, scrolls and Elixer. Alisandria, approx 200k is boosted in marble,crystal and gems and my newest city is boosted in planks silk and dust. The newest one is pretty tiny, 8400 currently but I am growing it quickly. I enjoy taking part in fellowships and growing my city. While I am not a huge tournament player, I have no problem doing 10 chest tourneys occasionally but don't want to feel that I have to devote the majority of my playing time and resources week after week to the tourney. If you think I might be a good fit for your fellowship, please let me know.

Cayesavegan

We're not a huge group and we usually only hit 4 chests because of it but you're welcome to check out TARDIS Travelers. We're trying to build a nice, active group.

FS: TARDIS Travelers
AM: Cayesavegan

oeferbii

Hello Armybeans - we can accommodate you in Free Bird. We already have a fellow there with three accounts. Even if you just want to join so you can participate in fellowship adventure and see how it goes? We would love to have you. We are a redeveloping fellowship with a nucleus of active, chatty, helpful players. We love the fellowship adventures but our main focus is not the weekly tourney as most of us are trying to grow our cities - we do our best though! Please contact me, our AM - FreeBird AM or fellow Mage, Rohan the Thirsty. We look forward to welcoming you.

DeletedUser3223

I have 3 accounts I regularily play and am looking for a fellowship that all 3 can join together. Armybeans is my biggest city at approx 510k and is boosted in steel, scrolls and Elixer. Alisandria, approx 200k is boosted in marble,crystal and gems and my newest city is boosted in planks silk and dust. The newest one is pretty tiny, 8400 currently but I am growing it quickly. I enjoy taking part in fellowships and growing my city. While I am not a huge tournament player, I have no problem doing 10 chest tourneys occasionally but don't want to feel that I have to devote the majority of my playing time and resources week after week to the tourney. If you think I might be a good fit for your fellowship, please let me know.
Avalon in U.S. Winyandor is recruiting one player to replace a member who has been non-active.

armybeans

So I find myself once again looking for a new home. I outgrew the fellowship I joined and am now looking for some place new for my trio. All of my cities have grown since February. My Baby city, slhines is now 91k and I hope to have her to 100k shortly. Alisandria is now at 350k approx and Armybeans is close to 700k. I have become a more active tourney player and hope to find a group looking to do a 10 chest tourney every 4 to 5 weeks. I do still want to keep all 3 cities together.

Last edited:

Blind Squirrel

Armybeans - My fellowship, Dragon's Den, is a very active fellowship - we have large and small players, and have 3 open spots. While Tourney participation is required, it shouldn't be difficult for someone of your level to meet our minimums. We do Spire, FA, Tourney, and help educate and grow our players. Check out my post in the "Fellowships seeking members" group. Our tournament average is 6 chests - this week we're doing a push to get 8, 9 or 10....depending on how the new tournament style works out. Six chests a week gets us 8 Royal Restorations a month for growth. We'd like to occasionally do a 10 chest push for blueprints, but we'll never be a 10-chest fellowship. (I think everyone needs some downtime now and then.)

wilt337

come on over if you see our overview page and think we may be a fit