• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

'New Fellowship Adventures feedback

Kekune

on the T1 side, you make less than (3) 3 hr runs, if you do the 24 hr which now is the
shortest time after you do what statues ( 48 hrs ) you need....... So when you need full
production +MM spells @ 3 hrs ( which also means your MM lasts for 4 runs )...
Noooooooooo, you are forced to take a 50% cut in production because you're usually
doing 5-6 3hr runs per day.... so just screee that bracelet badge all to heck.....:mad:
you take an even bigger hit while doing the 48hr ones....
You're not forced to take a hit at all. This change in the bracelet badge actually promotes using your big factories on shorter runs, so you can carry on as usual. Run the 24 and 48-hr cycles on lvl1 factories.

Both the old and new format allowed people to continue using their big factories for shorter runs. This version of the bracelet badge counts progress differently, but you can handle it the same way.

SoulsSilhouette

Buddy Fan Club member
I'm not sure about the new way the FA is going. I hope they don't ruin it like they've ruined the events.

As far as the pit goes... I don't like them. I think the pit should take any badges you have with point values attached and calculate the end point with that. Not that I will ever get that far... but still.

SoulsSilhouette

Buddy Fan Club member
I am looking at the Wiki on the new badges.... it says for the diamond necklace " Collect 3 x 24h Basic Goods Production so I can just use all planks for that?
and the Elegant Statue.... " Collect 2 x 48h Basic Goods Production " so I can use just planks for that as well?

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
I am looking at the Wiki on the new badges.... it says for the diamond necklace " Collect 3 x 24h Basic Goods Production so I can just use all planks for that?
and the Elegant Statue.... " Collect 2 x 48h Basic Goods Production " so I can use just planks for that as well?
Yes and Yes. I feel Deja vu

SoulsSilhouette

Buddy Fan Club member
@Enevhar Aldarion

Maybe I'm alone in this, but I like the FA's. I wish my group was bigger so we had a decent shot at it. However, regardless of what other people find tedious, I make the dwarven brews quite efficiently and produce a bunch in the beginning in anticipation of need. I don't think taking one hour to make a boatload of one badge is the most exciting thing, but I crank them out when I'm doing visits and making wonder badges.

BESIDES, how is that any more tedious than cranking out hundreds of troops to lose in the spire or tournament?

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
Does anyone know if the "certain amount of goods" needed for a bracelet badge will include the goods produced for a necklace and statue? After all, it didn't say only 3 or 9 hour goods, so they should count.

Jackluyt

Platinum Leaf -FB
The new Fellowship Adventures starts on Thursday 19th.
Read all about it here, including badges, prizes, strategy and a spreadsheet:
https://www.facebook.com/notes/2763619473900032

125420104_10218038554176036_4834977826447397888_n.jpg

Last edited:

BOZZMAN20

Yes that exactly how it works

Arkadia

Why not allow, stacking?
Following with the example given; Invest 10 Kp to any kind of AW.
If you spend 100 Kp to any kind of AW, you get 10 Badges, instead of having to click countless time to add the Kp, then click on the 1 Badge gained.

This will speed things up a lot more ;)

I second this.... way too many clicks makes it ridiculous if donating 100 KP and having to collect a badge for every 10 KP

I get the no stacking for the other badges, but this should be changed.

Last edited:

Dopeykr

Since the Witch's Hat Badge only allows the PP, MM, & EE to meet the requirements to fulfill the Badge. Does the Enchanted Tiara allow only those same Spells?