• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

How about a Check Mark when the Spire is finished?

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
Am I missing something, but doesn’t the Spire already have a timer. And it’s very easy to tell when its done.
We don't need a checkmark or timer for when it's over, we want one for when I am done reaching the top.
Edit: Just this morning I used a pet food in anticipation of doing the spire except I was already at the top. Of course, I was still able to make use of it in the tournament, but it made me think of this thread again.

Last edited:

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
I love that idea! It would be so cool and would give people incentive to get that check mark too. Since our team was only twelve points short of group gold in spire this week, maybe this would have given a few people the urge to get that check mark for themselves. We could have easily made it, sigh.

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
Got it. A check mark when you reach the top would be useful, saves having to go in & out of the spire multiple time in multiple cities.
I'd like to say I wouldn't need this feature except for the fact that my head is full of more useful information, but the truth is that the spot in my brain that would remember which servers I've already finished the spire on is taken up completely with the lyrics to songs I don't even like.

Iyapo1

It would be so cool and would give people incentive to get that check mark too. Since our team was only twelve points short of group gold in spire this week, maybe this would have given a few people the urge to get that check mark for themselves.
I doubt it would provide any incentive. I mean honestly, if the diamond rewards in the FS chests are not incentive enough, I dont really see how a gold checkmark will do it. Out of hammers or coins is unmotivatable.

Still this would be helpful to people with multiple accounts and laggy internet.

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
I doubt it would provide any incentive. I mean honestly, if the diamond rewards in the FS chests are not incentive enough, I dont really see how a gold checkmark will do it. Out of hammers or coins is unmotivatable.

Still this would be helpful to people with multiple accounts and laggy internet.
I was gearing my comment towards the upper level chapter players. Once you get to a certain level and there are so many things to remember, you'd be surprised how much every little visual aid helps. Not just in Elvenar, but I've seen it in rl too.

Alram

Flippers just flip
I was gearing my comment towards the upper level chapter players. Once you get to a certain level and there are so many things to remember, you'd be surprised how much every little visual aid helps. Not just in Elvenar, but I've seen it in rl too.
Which chapter are you in?

Gath Of Baal

I'd like to say I wouldn't need this feature except for the fact that my head is full of more useful information, but the truth is that the spot in my brain that would remember which servers I've already finished the spire on is taken up completely with the lyrics to songs I don't even like.

Like this one?

Hi, Ken!
You wanna go for a ride?
Sure, Ken!
Jump in!
I'mma Barbie girl, in a Barbie world
Life in plastic, it's fantastic
You can brush my hair, undress me everywhere
Imagination, life is your creation

Come on, Barbie, let's go party!
I'mma Barbie girl, in a Barbie world
Imagination, life is your creati

I'm a Barbie girl, in the Barbie world
Imagination, life is your creation

Ah ah ah yeah

I got these lyrics stuck in that part of my brain and i need help to get rid of them :p

Last edited: