• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

ANTEDILUVIAN

hvariidh gwendrot

..... .. tournament / spire / Fellowship Adventures are done here ........ teamy types only ................. enjoy / learn / grow ............ ............... ANTEDILUVIAN .................................... 1 fellowship 8 worlds

Last edited:

Moho

Chef
Hi. I've just started playing this game. Today is my first day.
I think I can use some help but I wonder whether I can be of any use right now.

elvenar.jpg

Last edited:

Moho

Chef
Hello. Thank you for your reply.

I'm in Ceravyn, of course.

I tried to quote the question above but it didn't work. :confused:

Alram

Flippers just flip
Ok! You can definitely talk to people here on their threads but they aren't always here in the forum to see it right away. You will have faster luck messaging them from inside the game. (If you hit the reply button, it quotes it for you.) Happy gaming!

Moho

Chef
Thank you again. You're right.

On the other hand, there's no hurry. In the meantime I'll be learning the ropes.
...............................................................................................................................................................
:)

hvariidh gwendrot

we play for the goodies as a team 10+ chests and silver spire is locked in and a 4 world race with ourselves is on for gold trophy in spire, the other 4 will get there as well .. new or experienced or even advanced players welcome, if they are in to team style play for goodies ... room for 1 :cool: