• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Who do the RNG gods hate the most?

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
Everyone has a bad luck streak at some point, like @ed1960 getting skunked on pet food or @CrazyWizard not seeing a DA for months on end.
I thought it would be fun to have a space for such gripes. That and I just wanted to share mine:

I've been going to the top of the spire since July, and have yet to win an endless scroll to complete my set on Khel.
Today I won 5 pieces of the 5 piece set, but not the one I needed :mad:
libsetffs.png

Last edited:

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
Oh boy
My Winyandor city had 4 pet food for the longest time. Although they do not share the same slot it seems I can either craft pet food or UUUs but never both. If I cannot craft any UUUs then I hardly ever win any DAs either.
I have 2 cities I play regularly that have 3 of the Moonstone Library set but never all 5, and this 4th piece will be 3 chapters out of date if I do ever collect a set.

SoggyShorts

I have 2 cities I play regularly that have 3 of the Moonstone Library set but never all 5, and this 4th piece will be 3 chapters out of date if I do ever collect a set.
oof. Not shown in my pics above are the other, older set buildings I have won. I have a total of 32 Library set buildings on that account with zero endless scrolls. o_O

Silver Lady

I play 3 cities and have been doing the spire for a year. I’ve got complete libraries in S-world and H-world but no room in H-world to place the set right now. In E-world I’m missing the gate! Have multiples of everything else, but no gate despite using up lots of resources to push past my comfort point to try to get as many chances for one as I can. :(

GlamDoll

I've been going to the top of the spire since July, and have yet to win an endless scroll to complete my set on Khel.
Absolutely random here, but...I have noticed something, at least for myself.

Whether it matters or not, I do not know, but doing the Spire on different days is rather interesting.

I finally got my 4th moongate I needed/wanted.

Sir Squirrel

Artist EXTRAORDINAIRE and Buddy Fan Club member
I have never got a bonus offer for diamonds, ever. I have played this game for around 3 years now and I wish they would give it to everyone, not just some random/targeted thing where some get it and others don't! It is a bummer.:rolleyes: I want a bonus :diamond::diamond::diamond::diamond: offer Dang it. lol

Last edited:

Fayeanne

RNG-1.jpg
I was going for the daily prize.

This has happened to me three times so far (on different days). Two of those times were on consecutive days. I was seriously wondering if the daily was deliberately avoiding me.

But in all fairness, I did get this once:
RNG-2.jpg

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
I have never got a bonus offer for diamonds, ever. I have played this game for around 3 years now and I wish they would give it to everyone, not just some random/targeted thing where some get it and others don't! It is a bummer.:rolleyes: I want a bonus :diamond::diamond::diamond::diamond: offer Dang it. lol
I'm with you on that. I have never once gotten a bonus offer. I think it's because my son bought me diamonds on my account early in my game, as a present. From what I have heard, only those who have never bought diamonds are the most likely to get an offer. Boo hoo ... I want a bonus too. I haven't bought any diamonds since then, but no luck.

Henroo

Oh Wise One
I have advanced a chapter in Khel since the event started. Therefore, my goal there is to win a 2nd Winter Owl base. I have not placed the original yet so if I win it I will be able to evolve the better one. Thus I am trying to maximize presents in order to win enough grand prizes: I always make sure I get all of the postal boxes with bonus presents when I play a board and I am not spending currency on reshuffle. It would help me in my goal if I could find bonus presents with the reveal 2. Then I could target them with the 2x for additional progress towards the grand prizes. Have not found bonus presents once with reveal 2 in the world I really need it. Have done it multiple times in my other 2 cities.

Henroo

Oh Wise One
I'm with you on that. I have never once gotten a bonus offer. I think it's because my son bought me diamonds on my account early in my game, as a present. From what I have heard, only those who have never bought diamonds are the most likely to get an offer. Boo hoo ... I want a bonus too. I haven't bought any diamonds since then, but no luck.
I started playing in Feb. I have bought diamonds twice since I started, both times with a 100% bonus offer. The 1st time was a month or 2 after I started playing. The 2nd time was this week, kind of a Christmas gift to myself. ;) So it does not seem that buying diamonds disqualifies you from the bonus offer.

DeletedUser27062

Everyone has a bad luck streak at some point, like @ed1960 getting skunked on pet food or @CrazyWizard not seeing a DA for months on end.
I thought it would be fun to have a space for such gripes. That and I just wanted to share mine:

I'd give you one of mine if trading was a thing. I've had loads of scrolls and plants but only one gate and one library - all in different cities o_O

SoggyShorts

Have not found bonus presents once with reveal 2 in the world I really need it.
Are you completing all of the quests? You shouldn't need any luck at all to get a total of 7 artifacts if you do, and then provided we get an FA you should have your max owl.
I paid to shuffle 20 times ignoring the bonus present boxes, only hit a 2x3 present once, and still got the owl up to level 9 on Beta without an FA.

DeletedUser27062

I started playing in Feb. I have bought diamonds twice since I started, both times with a 100% bonus offer. The 1st time was a month or 2 after I started playing. The 2nd time was this week, kind of a Christmas gift to myself. ;) So it does not seem that buying diamonds disqualifies you from the bonus offer.
Take a break for a week and they'll give you 1,500 diamonds to come back ;)

DeletedUser27062

I have advanced a chapter in Khel since the event started. Therefore, my goal there is to win a 2nd Winter Owl base. I have not placed the original yet so if I win it I will be able to evolve the better one. Thus I am trying to maximize presents in order to win enough grand prizes: I always make sure I get all of the postal boxes with bonus presents when I play a board and I am not spending currency on reshuffle. It would help me in my goal if I could find bonus presents with the reveal 2. Then I could target them with the 2x for additional progress towards the grand prizes. Have not found bonus presents once with reveal 2 in the world I really need it. Have done it multiple times in my other 2 cities.
In one city the reveal got me bonus gifts once and I used the 2x to maximise. My owl is at level 9 there and I'll fully evolve before the event is done. My strategy has always been the same for all cities - only play the boards when the daily prize is something I want, always stopping once I get it and only playing boards that have at least 2 bonus gift prizes. If the daily prize is exceptionally good I'll reshuffle and have another go at it. The results are hugely varied between cities with some owls only at 7 and others at 9. I should evolve them all to 10 (hopefully) or only be one artifact away by the finish date.